• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returning My Deep Covered Baker - Help Needed!

In summary, our satisfaction guarantee allows you to return any product, even if it has been used, within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. If your Deep Covered Baker is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team immediately. You do not need to provide a receipt for a return, as we keep track of all purchases through our website and consultants. You can also return your Deep Covered Baker to any Pampered Chef retail store location, but please bring your receipt or order confirmation email for a faster process. However, our 30-day return policy does not apply to personalized or monogrammed items, which are final sale unless they are damaged or defective.
JessicaMosley
I finally got my first return. I had someone open their Deep Covered Baker and it had a huge crack in the bottom. I've never done a return before and since the website is down if someone could explain the whole process I'd be grateful. Since its in the 30 day window they don't pay for shipping, right? How does all that work. And if I do have to do a return outside of 30 days how does that work?
Thanks so much!!!
Jessica

Call 888 Our Chef
You Will Need The Show #
Where You Want It Shipped To
They May Or May Not Ask For A Piece
Keep The Top Never Know When You Can Make A New Set!!!!

You can also do an adjustment for a damaged product on CC (obviously not today! :) ) I just did my first adjustment for a damaged product yesterday and did it right through the website. They will be sending the customer the new item and a return label for the damaged product.

Easy cheesy!!;)

Okay so I finally got it done online and it says No return required. Does that mean they don't want the baker back?

JessicaMosley said:
Okay so I finally got it done online and it says No return required. Does that mean they don't want the baker back?

Yup!.......:D

Related to Returning My Deep Covered Baker - Help Needed!

1. Can I return my Deep Covered Baker if I have used it?

Yes, our satisfaction guarantee allows you to return any product, even if it has been used, within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

2. What if my Deep Covered Baker is damaged or defective?

If your Deep Covered Baker is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to send a replacement or issue a refund.

3. Do I need to provide a receipt for my return?

No, you do not need to provide a receipt for a return. We keep track of all purchases made through our website and consultants, so we can easily look up your order and process your return.

4. Can I return my Deep Covered Baker to a physical store location?

Yes, you can return your Deep Covered Baker to any Pampered Chef retail store location. Please bring your receipt or order confirmation email with you for a faster return process.

5. Are there any exceptions to the 30-day return policy?

Yes, our 30-day return policy does not apply to personalized or monogrammed items. These items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are damaged or defective.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • angie2718
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • chefnene