• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outside Orders: Has Your Friend Ordered the Deep Covered Baker?

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware dish that can be used for a variety of cooking methods and is perfect for both sweet and savory dishes. It features a unique design that ensures even heat distribution and seals in moisture for perfectly cooked meals. To clean and care for the dish, it is dishwasher safe but should be soaked in warm soapy water for stubborn stains and should not be used with metal utensils. It is also safe to use in the microwave, but should not be placed in a preheated oven or on a hot stovetop. To place an order, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or order through their website.
leftymac
A friend of mine told me he ordered the deep covered baker off of my PWS (this is after I talked to him for like 10 seconds telling him how great the 30 minute chicken is -- I need to advertise it more!). Do we get emails notifying us of outside orders? I haven't heard a thing...

Yes. Once a day HO sends out emails summarizing registry and individual orders. Emails for orders on shows come almost immediately when the order is placed.

chefann said:
Yes. Once a day HO sends out emails summarizing registry and individual orders. Emails for orders on shows come almost immediately when the order is placed.

Can always count on you...thanks!

Related to Outside Orders: Has Your Friend Ordered the Deep Covered Baker?

1. What is the Deep Covered Baker and how does it work?

The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill. Its unique design allows for even heat distribution and the lid helps to seal in moisture, resulting in perfectly cooked dishes every time.

2. Can the Deep Covered Baker be used for both sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is perfect for both sweet and savory dishes. It can be used for baking breads, casseroles, roasting meats, and even making desserts like cakes and cobblers.

3. How do I clean and care for my Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. If there are stubborn stains, you can soak the dish in warm soapy water before placing it in the dishwasher. Avoid using metal utensils with the stoneware to prevent scratching. It's also important to avoid sudden temperature changes, so never place the dish in a hot oven or on a hot surface straight from the freezer.

4. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker in the microwave?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is safe to use in the microwave. Just be sure to remove the lid before microwaving and never place the dish in a preheated oven or on a hot stovetop.

5. How do I place an order for the Deep Covered Baker?

You can place an order for the Deep Covered Baker through a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. If you have a friend who is a consultant, you can also place an outside order through them. Just provide your friend with your order and payment, and they can submit it on your behalf.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDi
  • hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
Replies