• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Chicken in 30 Min: Using the Deep Covered Baker

In summary, you can make chicken in 30 min. in the deep covered baker by using the juicy roast chicken recipe. You don't need to use the microwave.
Amy In Ohio
how exactly do you make chicken in 30 min. in the deep covered baker??

in the microwave

I got that... do you have to use the juicy roast chicken recipe?

Everything you need on CCHey there. Check out Consultant's Corner and you'll find everything you need. There is a link on the Main page at the bottom after you log-in. It says, "Learn about The Incredible 30-Minute Chicken Show!" This link takes you to a wonderful page with several recipe options, tips, and more. I'm so glad HO did this!!:D

Jenny

Hi Everyone-

When I go to the web page and sign in, I went to recipes and clicked on the 30 min chicken show. It says it has been moved to a different address and I can't get it to come up? Any one else having this problem?

I would love to see this recipe. I am trying to get my business back on track after having surgery and thought this would be great. Any one have this they could share?

Thanks-
Kelly :)

KellyRedHead said:
Hi Everyone-

When I go to the web page and sign in, I went to recipes and clicked on the 30 min chicken show. It says it has been moved to a different address and I can't get it to come up? Any one else having this problem?

I would love to see this recipe. I am trying to get my business back on track after having surgery and thought this would be great. Any one have this they could share?

Thanks-
Kelly :)

Its right on the main page in CC...at the bottom in the middle....:cool:

This is what I get when I click on it:

"The page you have requested does not exist or has been moved to another address. If you have received this page after selecting a bookmark in your browser, please use The Pampered Chef Web site menus to navigate to the new page and replace your old bookmark. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

So if anyone has it could you post it or email it to me?
Thanks-
Kelly

[email protected]

Kelly,try reloading your browser, that should take care of the problem. Good luck!Ann

KellyRedHead said:
This is what I get when I click on it:

"The page you have requested does not exist or has been moved to another address. If you have received this page after selecting a bookmark in your browser, please use The Pampered Chef Web site menus to navigate to the new page and replace your old bookmark. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

So if anyone has it could you post it or email it to me?
Thanks-
Kelly

[email protected]

I was able to access it yesterday, but I'm now getting the same message as you did.

Kelly,I just sent you an email with the recipe!Ann

Thank you Ann!

I got it!

Kelly

1. How do I season the chicken for the Deep Covered Baker?

The great thing about the Deep Covered Baker is that it allows you to season your chicken in a variety of ways. You can use your favorite dry rub, marinade, or even just salt and pepper. It's all about personal preference!

2. Can I cook frozen chicken in the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, you can cook frozen chicken in the Deep Covered Baker. Just be sure to increase the cooking time by 10-15 minutes to ensure the chicken is fully cooked.

3. Do I need to add any liquid to the Deep Covered Baker when cooking chicken?

No, you do not need to add any liquid when cooking chicken in the Deep Covered Baker. The chicken will produce its own juices during cooking, resulting in a flavorful and moist dish.

4. What temperature should I set my oven to when using the Deep Covered Baker?

The oven should be preheated to 400 degrees Fahrenheit when using the Deep Covered Baker to cook chicken. This high heat will ensure that the chicken cooks evenly and quickly.

5. How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker after cooking chicken?

Cleaning the Deep Covered Baker is easy and convenient. Simply let the baker cool down before washing it with warm, soapy water. You can also put it in the dishwasher for an even easier clean up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Alanna1