• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Twice Baked Potato Bites - No Small Ridged Baker

In summary, to make Twice Baked Potato Bites, you need 6-8 medium-sized potatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, cooked bacon, green onions, salt, and pepper. You can use any type of shredded cheese and prepare the potatoes by microwaving or baking them. The potato bites can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. The No Small Ridged Baker used for this recipe is dishwasher safe or can be hand washed with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth.
Bren706
Gold Member
My newest consultant wants to make the Twice Baked Potato Bites for her second show, but she (and neither do I) does not have the Small Ridged Baker. For those that have made these, do you think that making them in the Deep Covered Baker would work?

I think the dcb would be fine....I have made these several times.....we call them potato crack.....everyone loves them they are delish! Have your consultant try it at home with the dcb to be sure.....

I don't have the recipe in front of me, but I think it calls for the potatoes to be cut in half, and then scooped out, and then filled. I just don't want to mess them up by using the wrong cookware.Thanks,SuzanneI made them in the DCB and it worked great. I think that is what the recipe calls for actually.I made them in the DCB and it worked great. I think that is what the recipe calls for actually.I have made them in the DCB too and they were great!Thank you for the replies. I am excited to try them. I might even make them for my family tomorrow night.Thanks again,SuzanneHave something to add?

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Twice Baked Potato Bites?

To make the Twice Baked Potato Bites, you will need 6-8 medium-sized potatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, cooked bacon, green onions, salt, and pepper. You can also add any additional toppings or seasonings as desired.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese instead of cheddar?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that you prefer for the Twice Baked Potato Bites. Some popular options include mozzarella, Monterey Jack, or a blend of different cheeses.

3. How do I prepare the potatoes for this recipe?

First, wash and scrub the potatoes to remove any dirt. Then, prick each potato with a fork a few times. Cook the potatoes in the microwave for about 8-10 minutes until they are soft. Alternatively, you can bake the potatoes in the oven at 375°F for about an hour. Let the potatoes cool before proceeding with the recipe.

4. Can I make the Twice Baked Potato Bites ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Twice Baked Potato Bites ahead of time and reheat them when ready to serve. After baking the potato bites, let them cool and store them in an airtight container in the fridge. When you're ready to serve, reheat them in the oven or microwave until they are heated through.

5. How do I clean the No Small Ridged Baker after making the potato bites?

The No Small Ridged Baker is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. If you prefer to hand wash it, use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • naekelsey
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies