1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Baking dish/ lrg bar pan/ deep covered baker

1. chefmoseley

chefmoseley Member Gold Member

I have a few marinade chicken recipes that I freeze ahead of time and then just dump into a pyrex baking dish and cook for 30mins. What pan could I transfer these to (large bar pan/deep covered baker/ deep dish baker)? I do want to continue to cook them in the oven not in the microwave. Any idea on the cooking time if I used a stone instead (would it still cook in 30 mins)?

Example recipe and cooking instructions

Lemon and Garlic DUMP Chicken
    2 cloves Garlic, chopped
    4 Tbl Olive Oil
    2 Tbl Chopped Parsley
    3 Tbl Lemon Juice
    1/8 tsp Pepper
    1½ lb Chicken Pieces

For freezing: Place all ingredients into a 1 Gallon freezer bag. Lay flat
    in freezer.*

*To thaw and cook: Take the bag out of the freezer the night before, make sure the baggie is completely closed. Place the Bag on a shelf furthest from the freezer. (I put mine in a bowl/dish in case it leaks.). Preheat the oven to 350 F. Empty the contents of the bag into a large baking dish and bake until the juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).

Oct 27, 2009
  2. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

I would think that any of them would work... the DCB, the LBP or the Deep Dish Baker, or the square baker... any of the stones with a side would work... And I would think that the cooking times would be about the same. That recipe sounds good, I might have to try it. What other dump chicken recipes to you make?

Oct 27, 2009
  3. chefmoseley

chefmoseley Member Gold Member

these are the files that I got from someone on here :) There may be more if you go to file and type in 'dump' or 'ten at a time'

Attached Files:

Oct 27, 2009
  4. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Wow, thanks! I'll check them out!

Oct 27, 2009
Have something to add?