• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Covered Baker Brunch Ideas?

Add more cheese on top if desired.The woman said she'd prefer something casserolley.I'd say the Mexican Strata. It's always been a hit with me!I know it might be too late, but a great recipe I've done in the Baker is to layer frozen hash browns in the bottom of the baker.Chop a bunch of vegetables of your choices (showing off different cutting products) and layer over the hashbrowns and grate cheese over the vegetablesthen scramble a bunch of eggs and add a little italian seasoning to the eggs and pour over the top and top with some extra cheese and bake until eggs are set.It probably would turn out well in the microwave
heidabear
I've looked through all the files and can't find anything. I'm having a brunch show and want to showcase the deep covered baker. Any ideas on what I could make with it?

The woman said she'd prefer something casserolley.

I'd say the Mexican Strata. It's always been a hit with me!

I know it might be too late, but a great recipe I've done in the Baker is to layer frozen hash browns in the bottom of the baker.Chop a bunch of vegetables of your choices (showing off different cutting products) and layer over the hashbrowns and grate cheese over the vegetablesthen scramble a bunch of eggs and add a little italian seasoning to the eggs and pour over the top and top with some extra cheese and bake until eggs are set.It probably would turn out well in the microwave too, but I haven't tried it (so test at home before the show).

Laura that sounds so yummy. I will have to try it. How long does it usually bake and at what temp

Has anyone tried this in the microwave?

I tried to do the ham & chees brunch squares in the deep covered baker in the oven before at a party (didn't test it at home) and it took FOREVER for it to cook! I'll have to try it again at home & report back the temp & time.

350 for about 20-30 minutes (different ovens heat differently and the temperatures aren't always accurate. You want to cook until the eggs are set all the way through.

Bumping this thread, as I have THREE morning shows coming up in the next two weeks. I'd really like to showcase the DCB too, as I find that when I do, I sell several. If I don't demo it, even when I rave about, folks don't seem to buy.

What great brunch recipes do you have for the DCB, preferably microwave.

80sQueen said:
I'd say the Mexican Strata. It's always been a hit with me!

I searched for this recipe on CC and couldn't find it. Would you post it, please?

ngrawer said:
I just made a Quiche at a breakfast show and it went over very well.

Quiche Base
9 eggs
1 1/2 cup half and half
6 Tablespoons Flour
3/4 tsp. salt
pepper

Filling Choices:

Bacon, Tomato, and Swiss

9 cooked bacon slices
2 plum tomatoes
5 green onions
6 oz (1 1/2 cup) shredded Swiss Cheese

Spinach, Mushroom, and Provolone

1 package (10 oz) frozen spinach thawed!
8 oz. fresh mushrooms
1 red bell pepper
6 ounces ( 1 1/2 Cup) Provolone Cheese

Ham, Broccoli, and Cheddar

8 oz deli ham
1 cup broccoli
1/2 onion
6 ounces (1 1/2 cup) cheddar cheese

Brush DCB with vegetable oil. Whisk together Quiche Base ingredients and set aside. Combine Filling with cheese and spoon into bottom of Baker. Pour Quiche Base over ingredients. Cover and microwave about 20 minutes....check for doneness by inserting knife in center and see if it comes clean.

Hope this helps

DCB Breakfast Omelet:

2 potatoes, peeled/cubed
1 small onion, chopped
2 T butter, sliced
8 eggs, beaten
1/2 c heavy whipping cream
salt/pepper
cheddar & Monterey Jack cheese
bacon

Cook the bacon in the bar pan in a 400-425° oven for 20-25 minutes.
Cut potatoes into small chucks.

Using Food Chopper, chop onion.
Place potato & onion into bottom of Deep Covered Baker.
Run butter through Egg Slicer & place slices on top of potato/onions.
Cover & microwave for 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, whisk eggs with Stainless Steel Whisk; whisk in heavy whipping cream; add salt & pepper to taste (ok, laugh - can't taste at this point!). Grate cheeses with Rotary Grater.
When the potatoes are fork tender, sprinkle half of the cheese over them.
Pour the egg mixture over top & sprinkle on rest of the cheese.
Cook in the microwave for 13 minutes. Chop bacon with Knife or chopper? & sprinkle on top.
Serve with more shredded cheese, if desired.

(opt.: fresh mushrooms – sliced w/Egg Slicer, green pepper/knife &/or chopper) You can add ham or cooked sausage in place of bacon to egg mixture or veggies to the onion, potato layer. Make sure to check the middle of the eggs to see they are cooked all the way.

1. What is the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that can be used for a variety of cooking methods, including baking, roasting, and microwaving. It is made of stoneware, which helps to evenly distribute heat and produce deliciously cooked food.

2. Can the Deep Covered Baker be used for brunch dishes?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is perfect for brunch dishes! Its large size and deep walls make it ideal for cooking breakfast casseroles, quiches, frittatas, and even pancakes or French toast.

3. How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. However, if there are any stubborn stains or residue, you can soak it in warm soapy water and scrub with a non-abrasive sponge. Do not use metal utensils or harsh cleaning products on the stoneware.

4. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is safe to use in both the oven and microwave. Just make sure to follow the temperature guidelines and precautions outlined in the product manual.

5. What are some brunch ideas using the Deep Covered Baker?

Some popular brunch recipes using the Deep Covered Baker include cheesy breakfast casserole, spinach and feta quiche, blueberry French toast bake, and ham and egg breakfast cups. You can also get creative and experiment with your own brunch creations using the Deep Covered Baker!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ksmedic
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • Alanna1