• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas for Saturday Brunch Party

In summary, the hostess is looking for something to make with the ham and cheese brunch squares, and thinks about fruit salad and apple berry salsa.
meganmcg
Good Morning!

I have a brunch party on Saturday and we decided on the ham and cheese brunch squares. She's repeat hostess and I like to do a little extra for them. And we have a vegetarian coming.

Trying to think of something to make along with the squares. Anyone have any good ideas? I thought about fruit salad, but that isn't real exciting and jsut shows small tools.

Thanks in advance, you all always have great ideas!

Does the vegetarian do eggs? I know some do and others don't. If she does, maybe do some "design your own eggs" in the brownie pan. Just mix up the eggs and pour a bit in each square, then let her (or anyone else) just add whatever veggies or cheese they like. Then they can chop some onions with the food chopper, maybe do some peppers in the MFP, stuff like that.

Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls in the DCB in microwave. I'd try them first at home.

I always add a layered fruit & yogurt parfait to the brunch squares - super easy and YUM! (if the vegetarian isn't vegan and does eat dairy, that is.)2 (32 oz) cartons vanilla yogurt
1 box loose granola cereal
fruit of choice (i use 2 bananas, strawberries, and canned mandarin oranges)using the trifle bowl if you have it, start with a layer (about 1 cup) granola, add a layer of fruit (cut with the egg slicer plus or knife, oranges drained with the easy read colander), then a layer of yogurt. repeat until fruit & yogurt are used up, top with a sprinkle of granola and a strawberry cut into a fan with the egg slicer to garnish. super quick, and a fun way for them to go hands on with a few tools.

Apple Berry Salsa is always good and it's pretty too.

All great ideas ladies, thank you! I'm going to talk with my host. Has anyone tried the Pillsbury rolls in the microwave?

What are some easy and delicious brunch recipes?

Some easy and delicious brunch recipes include avocado toast, breakfast burritos, quiche, fruit salad, and muffins. You can also try making a pancake or waffle bar with different toppings and syrups.

How do I create a beautiful brunch table setting?

To create a beautiful brunch table setting, use a tablecloth or placemats, add a centerpiece like a vase of flowers or a fruit bowl, and use matching plates, utensils, and glasses. You can also add some fun and colorful decorations like paper straws or napkins.

What are some kid-friendly brunch options?

Some kid-friendly brunch options include mini quiches, French toast sticks, fruit kabobs, yogurt parfaits with granola, and breakfast sandwiches. You can also involve the kids in making their own pancakes or waffles with different toppings.

How can I make my brunch party more interactive?

You can make your brunch party more interactive by setting up a DIY mimosa or bloody mary bar, having a build-your-own omelette station, or having a make-your-own waffle or pancake bar. You can also plan some fun activities like a brunch-themed trivia game or a brunch bingo.

What are some make-ahead brunch options?

Some make-ahead brunch options include overnight French toast casserole, breakfast quiche cups, make-ahead breakfast burritos, and make-ahead egg and veggie muffins. You can also prep a fruit salad or a yogurt parfait the night before and just assemble them in the morning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • GEScott
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pc-tc
  • cooknjess