• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brunch Party Ideas: 11:00 Saturday Get-Together

In summary, some easy brunch dishes for a party include quiche, breakfast casserole, fruit salad, and avocado toast. Alcohol is not necessary for a brunch party, but you can make it more interactive with a DIY mimosa or Bloody Mary bar, and a waffle or pancake station. Adding desserts is optional, but you can include mini pastries, fruit tarts, or a dessert charcuterie board. For decorations, you can keep it simple and elegant with fresh flowers and a table runner, or add a theme for a fun touch.
cooknjess
I am having an 11:00 party on Saturday. My Host wants to make it a brunch party. Anyone have any suggestions on a recipe?

Quiche Lorraine Tartlets
Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares

I agree with wadesgirl; the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares are really good and show a lot of products. You could also do the Sausage & Pepper Biscuit Frittata which is in the newest Season's Best.

I've done either the Ham and Cheese brunch Squares but with sausage. Also I've done Strawberry Spinach Salad.

Quiche Lorraine TartletsCan I have the recipe?

Also there some good rings for brunches, you could do the chicken club ring or a fruity/cream cheese one if they want something sweet. But I also love the brunch squares with sausage (I think it's pretty tasteless with just ham).

Bear in mind that by the time everyone arrives and the food is made, it will be pretty much lunch time. My first brunch show was scheduled at 11am, but after thinking it through and talking to the host, we moved it to 10.30am. This is not too early for most people, but also gets them finished and back home with most of the afternoon left.

I think if it was up to me I'd even prefer to do 10am!

What time do other people do their brunch shows?

pamperedpnina said:
Quiche Lorraine Tartlets

Can I have the recipe?

It's in S/S 2008 SBRC

Strawberry Bruschetta is also really good!

I was going to suggest the ham and cheese brunch squares as well. Very yummy! :)

1. What are some easy brunch dishes I can make for my party?

Some easy brunch dishes you can make for your party include quiche, breakfast casserole, fruit salad, and avocado toast. These can all be prepped ahead of time and easily served buffet-style.

2. Can I have a brunch party without serving alcohol?

Yes, absolutely! Brunch can be just as enjoyable without alcohol. Consider serving mocktails or a variety of juices and teas for non-alcoholic options.

3. How can I make my brunch party more interactive?

One way to make your brunch party more interactive is by setting up a DIY mimosa or Bloody Mary bar. You can also have a waffle or pancake station where guests can customize their own toppings.

4. Should I include desserts in my brunch menu?

While not necessary, adding a few dessert options can be a nice touch for a brunch party. Consider serving mini pastries, fruit tarts, or a dessert charcuterie board.

5. What type of decorations should I use for a brunch party?

For a brunch party, you can keep the decorations simple and elegant with fresh flowers, a table runner, and some cute signs or banners. You can also incorporate a theme, such as a spring garden party or a beachy brunch, to add some fun elements to the decor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • jj16
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
maassl
  • ericadboone