• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Recipe Ideas for My First Brunch Show!

In summary, the recipe for the egg braid is in All The Best, and the recipe for the cherry cheese turnovers is in the PC Main Dishes cookbook.
klsnyder
I have my first Brunch show scheduled for Next Saturday. I need help with some recipe ideas.

My dh loves the deviled eggs I make. I think that recipe is in All The Best, but I"m not sure. Very easy, and I make it low fat, and he still eats it, lol! Shows the EAD, and you can let them help. Also shows the Chillzanne. :) HTH

I know there's a recipe out there for a brunch "pizza" made with hashbrowns and eggs and all sorts of toppings. I have it at home but I'm on my work compy right now. Anyone else have it?

Bountiful Brunch Pizza(it's also in the files here)

Attachments

• Bountiful Brunch Pizza.doc
    20 KB · Views: 341
What are you supposed to cook the eggs in? The micro cooker?

Do you mean for the Brunch Pizza? I do mine on the stove in cookware, but I think the recipe calls for the batter bowl in the microwave?

yea for the brunch pizza... it sounds really yummy and I think I want to make it for my hubby on Sunday morning:) Are they just scrambled eggs?

Yep - just scrambled eggs! For a Tex-Mex flair, I add some southwest seasoning to the potatoes, and then serve it w/ salsa, sour cream, and guacamole on the side - it's always a big hit for Brunch Shows!Oh - but make sure your eggs are still "wet" when you assemble the pizza. or they will be overdone by the time you take them out of the oven! And I add 2 eggs to the hashbrowns - makes it more like a crust, and it doesn't fall apart when you are serving it.

Sounds soooo yummy:) Thank you for your help.

Thanks!!! That sounds great!!

My Brunch showsI often do the egg braid from All The Best, a fruit salad in the trifle, yogurt in a SA bowl with spoon.

Yum! These are some of my most popular shows right now.

Robin

I've never heard of the egg braid.

JaimeQ said:
I've never heard of the egg braid.

All the Best page 83. Garden Vegetable Omelet

Awesome recipe

Robin

The Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll is my favorite brunch recipe. I think it's in the Main Dishes cookbook, but I could be wrong.

Very recently I had a brunch show and we were making the cherry cheese turnovers and the cheesy ham & potato frittata. The Frittata is supposed to be baked in the 10in saute pan for 30 min. When the host took the turnovers out of the oven, she turned it off. We didn't realize this until I went to put the frittata in. I had to think fast. I poured the frittata mixture in the deep covered baker and microwaved it for 10 minutes uncovered. It came out perfect and everyone was impressed. There were only 3 people at that show but I sold the covered baker to 2 of them!
Here is the recipe.

Cheesy Ham & Potato Frittata

Ingredients:
2 cups refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
3 ounces ham, chopped (3/4 cup)
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/2 cup sliced green onions with tops
8 eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (1/2 cup)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine potatoes, ham, bell pepper and onions; mix well. Spoon into Large (10-in.) Saute Pan.

2. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and black pepper using Stainless Steel Whisk. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture in pan.

3. Bake 30-32 minutes or until eggs are just set in center. Remove from oven. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, shred cheese evenly over frittata. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.

Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 220, Total Fat 15 g, Sodium 550 mg, Fiber 1 g

priscilla said:
I often do the egg braid from All The Best, a fruit salad in the trifle, yogurt in a SA bowl with spoon.

Yum! These are some of my most popular shows right now.

Robin

Robin those all sound good... can I come eat breakfast at one of your shows??? :D

I'm a big fan of the sausage and red pepper bake with hashbrowns, it's in Stoneware Inspirations and I typed up the recipe on here a while ago, so if you search for red pepper I'm sure you'll find it!

I made my husband and myself the Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll for breakfast this morning. First time I ever made it ... yes, he is my guinea pig. It was really good. He even said it was a keeper. Very filling, tasty and easy. It is in the PC Main Dishes Cookbook p. 120/121. I am definitely adding it to my Brunch Receipes.

This braid has always been popular when I do a 'brunch' show.
Peaches & Cream Braid 2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
¼ cup powdered sugar
1 egg
1 can (15¼ ounces) sliced peaches in heavy syrup, drained
½ teaspoon Pantry Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend (or cinnamon)
1 teaspoon water
2 tablespoons almonds
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll 1 package of the crescent dough. Do not separate. Arrange longest side of dough across width of Rectangle Stone. Repeat with remaining package of dough. Using Baker’s Roller, roll dough to seal seams. On longest side of baking stone, cut dough into strips 1½ inches wide and 3 inches deep using Paring Knife. There will be 6 inches of uncut dough down center for filling.
In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar. Whisk until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Separate egg using Egg Separator. Add egg white to cream cheese mixture, whisking until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly down center of dough using Small Spreader.
Coarsely chop peaches with Food Chopper. In Small Batter Bowl, combine peaches and spice blend; toss gently using Small Mix ‘N Scraper. Spoon peaches evenly over cream cheese mixture.
To braid, lift strips of dough across mixture to meet in center, twisting each strip one turn. Continue alternating strips to form braid. Tuck ends up to seal at end of braid. Combine reserved egg yolk with water. Brush egg mixture over dough using Pastry Brush. Chop almonds using Food Chopper. Sprinkle over dough.
Bake 25-28 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove to Stackable Cooling Rack. Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar using Flour/Sugar Shaker. Serve warm using Slice ‘N Serve.

Thanks for all of the responses!!!

For my last brunch show, we served Quick Pumpkin spice cake, Ham 'n Egg braid, and did the demo with the 3 onion goat cheese tart. It was a hit! She also made a fruit salad, coffee and mimosas to round out the menu.

I also offer hosts the following choices for my brunch themed shows:
  • Bountiful Brunch Pizza
  • Western Brunch Pizza
  • Sausage & Peppers brunch bake
  • Green Chili Frittata
  • Ham & CHeese Omelet roll
  • Oven Omelet Supreme
  • Garden Fresh Oven Omelet
  • Ham & Cheddar Croissant bake
  • Baked Eggs Benedict
  • Savory vegie mini quiches
  • Apple Praline Bubble Bread
  • Cherry (or peach) cheese coffee cake
  • Raspberry almond mini muffins
  • Skillet sticky buns

Hope that helps

1. What are some easy and delicious recipes for a brunch show?

Some popular and easy recipes for a brunch show include quiches, fruit salads, breakfast casseroles, and finger sandwiches. These can easily be made ahead of time and are perfect for a group setting.

2. Can you recommend any make-ahead dishes for a brunch show?

Absolutely! Make-ahead dishes are perfect for a brunch show because they allow you to spend more time with your guests. Some great options include overnight French toast casserole, breakfast burritos, and mini frittatas.

3. I have guests with dietary restrictions. What recipes do you suggest?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes for guests with dietary restrictions. Some tasty options include gluten-free blueberry muffins, dairy-free spinach and mushroom quiche, and vegan avocado toast.

4. I want to impress my guests with unique recipes. Any suggestions?

For a unique and impressive brunch show, consider trying out recipes like bacon and egg breakfast pizza, breakfast bruschetta, and eggs Benedict casserole. These dishes will surely leave a lasting impression on your guests.

5. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my brunch show recipes?

Pampered Chef has a wide range of products that can be used for brunch show recipes. For example, the Deluxe Air Fryer can be used to make crispy bacon or hash browns, the Egg Cooker can make perfect hard-boiled eggs for avocado toast, and the Quick Cooker can make a delicious oatmeal bar for a DIY oatmeal station. Get creative and have fun incorporating Pampered Chef products into your recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefmeg