• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Brunch Ideas for the Winter?

In summary, some easy brunch ideas for the winter include hearty breakfast casseroles, warm oatmeal or porridge, and avocado toast with a poached egg and smoked salmon. Vegetarian options for a winter brunch include roasted vegetable quiche, spinach and feta breakfast wraps, and apple cinnamon French toast. Make-ahead options include overnight French toast casseroles, frozen breakfast burritos, and assembled breakfast sandwiches. To incorporate seasonal ingredients, consider using winter squash, pomegranate seeds, and seasonal fruits like apples and cranberries. Warm drink options for a winter brunch can include hot chocolate, tea, coffee, hot apple cider, and mulled wine.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I've had 3 brunch shows so far..and each time I'vedone either cinnamon rolls or the ham brunch squares...

I'm wanting to do something else SUPER YUMMY..

share with me ideas that people RAVE about the recipe at your brunch shows...so i can wow them!

Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll. Very easy. I'll post it if I can find it.

Here it is.

Attachments

• Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 253
How about apple danish braid super easy and looks so pretty!   two crescent rollsi package of cream cheese mixed with powdered sugar I think about a cup and a little bit of cinnamon then take the apple peeler corer slicer to two apples and place them down the braid.  you can also do it with canned peaches.

JAE said:
Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll. Very easy. I'll post it if I can find it.

I second this. It's my favorite brunch recipe. All my hosts love it, and are so amazed that its so easy and rolls up without breaking.

pc ri lisa said:
How about apple danish braid super easy and looks so pretty!** two crescent rollsi package of cream cheese mixed with powdered sugar I think about a cup and a little bit of cinnamon then take the apple peeler corer slicer to two apples and place them down the braid.* you can also do it with canned peaches.

This sounds yummy. I'll have to try that one for sure.!

I guess I"m just tired of things with eggs..lol

1. What are some easy brunch ideas for the winter?

Some easy brunch ideas for the winter include hearty breakfast casseroles, warm oatmeal or porridge with various toppings, and avocado toast with a poached egg and smoked salmon. These dishes are filling, comforting, and perfect for colder weather.

2. Can you recommend some vegetarian options for a winter brunch?

For vegetarian options, roasted vegetable quiche, spinach and feta breakfast wraps, and apple cinnamon French toast are all delicious choices for a winter brunch. You can also serve a variety of roasted vegetables with a side of hummus or dip for a light and healthy option.

3. What are some make-ahead options for a winter brunch?

Make-ahead options for a winter brunch include overnight French toast casseroles, breakfast burritos that can be frozen and reheated, and breakfast sandwiches that can be assembled and stored in the fridge. This will save you time and stress on the day of the brunch.

4. How can I incorporate seasonal ingredients into my winter brunch menu?

Incorporating seasonal ingredients into your winter brunch menu is a great way to add flavor and freshness. Some ideas include using winter squash in a savory breakfast hash, incorporating pomegranate seeds into a salad or yogurt parfait, and baking with seasonal fruits like apples and cranberries.

5. Can you suggest some warm drink options for a winter brunch?

For warm drink options, you can serve hot chocolate with various toppings like whipped cream, marshmallows, and peppermint candy canes. You can also offer a variety of teas, coffee, and hot apple cider with a splash of cinnamon or nutmeg. Mulled wine is also a festive and cozy option for a winter brunch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • elizabethfox