• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brunch Recipes: Easy & Delicious Ideas for Your Show

In summary, there are a variety of easy and delicious brunch recipes that can be made for a Pampered Chef show, such as French toast casserole, quiche, breakfast burritos, fruit salad, and mini frittatas. These recipes can also be made ahead of time for convenience. There are also gluten-free and vegetarian options available, and recipes can be modified to fit dietary restrictions. Basic kitchen equipment is needed for most recipes, but some may require specific tools. The brunch menu can also be customized to fit the theme or dietary restrictions of the show.
pamperedape
What do you all demo at your brunch shows? I'm a two recipe kindof girl and want to find something easy to go with the Brunch Squares...:confused:

Maybe bacon in the bar pan before the show? I only do 1 recipe and it's the brunch squares for brunch recipes.

Some cinnamon or caramel biscuit bites! I would do these before the show, and then pop them into the oven at the beginning of your demo. When you get ready to put the brunch squares in the oven, you could pull these out, and show them how easy they slide onto a plate. Pass them around and let everyone nibble on them while you finish your presentation, and the brunch squares bake. Keeps them busy and attentive during the 2nd half of the show!:D

I always do either a skillet cake or a rice cooker cake if I do a 2nd recipe.

The Rice cooker is my #3 in top sell items!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand wanting to find easy and delicious recipes to demo at brunch shows. One of my go-to recipes for brunch is our Spinach and Feta Frittata. It's simple to make and pairs perfectly with our Brunch Squares. Another crowd-pleaser is our Mini Quiche Lorraine, which can be made ahead of time and reheated for a stress-free brunch demo. I hope these suggestions help and happy cooking! :)

1. What are some easy and delicious brunch recipes I can make for my show?

Some popular brunch recipes that are easy to make and delicious to serve at your Pampered Chef show include French toast casserole, quiche, breakfast burritos, fruit salad, and mini frittatas.

2. Can I make these brunch recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many of the brunch recipes featured in our Pampered Chef show can be made ahead of time. For example, the French toast casserole can be assembled the night before and baked in the morning. This allows you to spend more time with your guests and less time in the kitchen!

3. Are there any gluten-free or vegetarian options for brunch?

Absolutely! We have a variety of gluten-free and vegetarian recipes that are perfect for brunch, such as our spinach and feta egg cups and gluten-free banana bread. You can also easily modify some of our recipes to fit dietary restrictions by substituting ingredients as needed.

4. Do I need any special equipment to make these brunch recipes?

Many of our brunch recipes can be made using basic kitchen equipment, such as mixing bowls, baking sheets, and a stove or oven. However, some recipes may require specific tools, such as a blender for smoothies or a waffle maker for waffles. We recommend checking the recipe cards before your show to ensure you have all the necessary equipment.

5. Can I customize the brunch menu for my show?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef recipes are designed to be versatile and easily customizable. If you have a specific theme or dietary restrictions for your show, our consultants can work with you to create a customized brunch menu that fits your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • heidabear