• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ham and Cheese Omlete Rolls or Brunch Braid??

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for brunch recipes and another person providing a recipe for a Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll and asking if it is the brunch braid recipe they were looking for. The conversation also includes the recipe for the Ham 'N Eggs Brunch Braid.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Does anyone have either of these recipes??

I am doing a brunch show for a friend and we have already done the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares at her last show and she wants something different.

So....I can't seem to find the recipes anywhere and I was hoping some of you could help.

Thanks!

It took a bit to find it but here's one. I'm still looking for the other.

Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll
(Main Dishes...pg 120)

4 oz cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup milk
2 Tbls flour
1/4 tsp salt
12 eggs
8 oz ham, finely chopped (1 1/2 cups)
6 oz cheddar or Swiss cheese, shredded (1 1/2 cups)
1/4 cup green onions with tops, thinly sliced
2 Tbls Dijon mustard

1. Preheat oven to 375. In 1 Qt Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and milk; whisk until smooth using 10" Whisk. Add flour and salt; whisk to combine.

2. In Classic Batter Bowl, gently whisk eggs until blended. Add cream cheese mixture; mix well.

3. Cut an 18 inch long piece of Parchment Paper. Press into bottom and up sides of Stoneware Bar Pan to prevent egg mixture from running under parchment paper; pinch corners. Pour egg mixture into bottom of Bar Pan. Bake 30-33 minutes or until omelet is puffy and golden.

4. Meanwhile, finely chop ham using Food Chopper. Shred cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Thinly slice green onions with 8" Chef's Knife.

5. Remove omelet from oven; immediately spread with Dijon mustard using Skinny Scraper. Sprinkle with half of the cheese; top with ham and green onions. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Starting at one short side, roll up jelly-roll fashion, removing parchment paper as you roll. Garnish top with additional cheese and green onions, if desired. Let stand 5 minutes to allow cheese to melt. Slice roll diagonally into wedges using Serrated Bread Knife.

Makes 8 servings.

Is this the other one - the brunch braid you were looking for?

Ham 'N Eggs Brunch Braid

4 oz cream cheese 2 Tbls sliced green onions with tops
1/2 cup milk 1 tsp butter or margarine
8 eggs, divided 2 (8 oz) pkg refrigerated crescent rolls
1/4 tsp salt 1/4 lb thinly sliced deli ham
Dash ground black pepper 2 oz cheddar cheese, shredded (1/2 cup)
1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped

Preheat oven to 375F. Place cream cheese and milk in Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Whisk until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Separate 1 egg using Egg Separator; reserve egg white. Add the yolk and remaining 7 eggs, salt and black pepper to Batter Bowl; whisk to combine. Chop bell pepper using Food Chopper. Add bell pepper and onions to egg mixture. Melt butter in Generation II 10 inch Frying Pan over medium low heat. Add egg mixture; cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set but still moist. Remove pan from heat. Unroll 1 package of crescent dough; do not separate. Arrange longest side of dough across width of Rectangle Baking Stone. Repeat with remaining package of dough. Using Baker's Roller, roll dough to seal perforations. On longest sides of Baking Stone, cut dough into strips 1 1/2 inches apart, 3 inches deep using Paring Knife (there will be 6 inches in the center for the filling). Arrange ham evenly over middle of dough. Spoon eggs over ham. Shred cheddar cheese over eggs using Deluxe Cheese Grater. To braid, lift strips of dough across filling to meet in center, twisting each strip one turn. Continue alternating strips to form a braid. Brush lightly beaten egg white over dough using Pastry Brush. Bake 25-28 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cut into slices with Slice 'N Serve. Makes 10 servings.

Yep thanks!!

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with some new brunch recipes. I have both the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares recipe and a few other delicious options that I think your friend will love. Let me know if you would like me to send them to you. Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the perfect Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll?

To make the perfect Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll, start by whisking together eggs, milk, and salt in a bowl. Pour the mixture onto a greased baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Then, add your desired fillings such as diced ham, shredded cheese, and chopped vegetables on top of the omelet. Carefully roll the omelet into a log shape and return it to the oven for an additional 5-7 minutes until the cheese is melted and the omelet is cooked through. Serve and enjoy!

2. Can I make the Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll ahead of time. After rolling the omelet, let it cool completely before wrapping it tightly in plastic wrap and storing it in the fridge for up to 2 days. When ready to serve, simply slice the omelet into rounds and reheat in the oven or microwave.

3. How do I make a Brunch Braid with Ham and Cheese?

To make a Brunch Braid with Ham and Cheese, start by rolling out crescent dough onto a baking sheet and pressing together the seams. Layer sliced ham and shredded cheese down the center of the dough. Then, cut slits on each side of the dough and braid the strips over the filling. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the dough is golden brown and the filling is heated through.

4. What are some other fillings I can use for the Brunch Braid?

You can use a variety of fillings for the Brunch Braid such as cooked bacon, cooked sausage, scrambled eggs, diced vegetables, and different types of cheese. Get creative and personalize the filling to your liking!

5. Can I use a different type of dough for the Brunch Braid?

Yes, you can use a different type of dough for the Brunch Braid. Puff pastry or pizza dough are great alternatives to crescent dough. Just be sure to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies