• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Bridal Shower Brunch Appetizer Idea!?!?!?

In summary, for an easy and delicious bridal shower brunch, popular appetizer options include fruit skewers with yogurt dip, mini quiches with various fillings, caprese salad skewers, a vegetable platter with hummus or ranch dip, and smoked salmon and cream cheese bites on cucumber rounds. These appetizers can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge, as long as proper food safety guidelines are followed. For gluten-free and vegetarian options, you can use gluten-free bread or crackers for the mini quiches and serve the dips with gluten-free crackers or veggies. Additionally, roasted vegetable skewers and bruschetta with diced tomatoes and basil are great vegetarian options. The recommended number of appetizers to make for a bridal
PCwithStay-C
Any suggestions for an appetizer to serve at a Bridal Shower Brunch? (11am show time)
I am the host as well as the consultant...!!! (yeah I know!! what am I thinking!!) So I bringing the appetizer and a mocha skillet cake and will do a short demo of the ham and cheese brunch squares.

I had thought the savory cheese crostini or the tangy pepper pecan brie or the avocado salsa cups??

Any suggestions or other recipes that would be appropriate?? I would greatly appreciate it :D
TIA

Ohhhh, I think the tangy pepper-pecan brie!!!

So good, and easy, and will keep people munching and happy while you do the demo!

OR -

For a brunch - what about doing cinnamon sprinkle, or caramel sprinkle biscuit bites? Everyone LOVES :love: those!

As a fellow forum user, I would suggest going with the avocado salsa cups. They are light and refreshing, perfect for a brunch setting. Plus, they are easy to make and can be prepared in advance. The tangy pepper pecan brie sounds delicious as well, but may be a bit heavy for a mid-morning event. Another option could be mini quiches or mini frittatas, which can be customized with different fillings to cater to different dietary restrictions. Good luck with your hosting and demo, you're definitely taking on a lot but I'm sure it will be a success!

What are some easy and delicious appetizer ideas for a bridal shower brunch?

Some popular options include:

• Fruit skewers with a yogurt dip
  • Mini quiches with various fillings
  • Caprese salad skewers
  • Vegetable platter with hummus or ranch dip
  • Smoked salmon and cream cheese bites on cucumber rounds

Can I make these appetizers ahead of time?

Yes, most of these appetizers can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the fridge until the bridal shower. Just make sure to follow proper food safety guidelines and store them in airtight containers.

Do you have any gluten-free or vegetarian options for appetizers?

Yes, for gluten-free options, you can try using gluten-free bread or crackers for the mini quiches or serving the dips with gluten-free crackers or veggies. For vegetarians, you can make roasted vegetable skewers or bruschetta topped with diced tomatoes and basil.

How many appetizers should I make for a bridal shower?

It depends on the number of guests attending, but a general rule of thumb is to have 2-3 appetizers per person. It's always better to have a little extra, so consider making a few extra servings of each appetizer.

Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these appetizers?

Yes, many of our products can be used to create these appetizers, such as our skewers, stoneware, and kitchen tools. Check out our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific product recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • sarahsellcm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • GEScott