• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares--- ??????

In summary, for a perfect pairing with the ham & cheese brunch squares at your show, consider adding a fresh fruit platter, mini quiches, a green salad, croissants or mini bagels with cream cheese, deviled eggs, bacon or sausage, yogurt parfaits, mini muffins or scones, a mimosa bar, and a coffee and tea station. These easy and delicious options will surely impress your guests and complement the theme of your brunch. Thank you for asking and happy cooking!
dsmegnky
Hi,

What else would go good with the ham & cheese brunch squares at a show?
Just need so quick and easy ideas to go with the theme.

Thanks so much

Cut fruit and a fruit dip would work. It's dessert-like, but still brunchy. :)

Easy fruit dip: combine 1 8 oz. tub strawberry cool whip with 1 8 oz. carton strawberry yogurt.

Apple "Crack"
Combine 1 8 oz. cream cheese, softened, 1/2 cup peanut butter, 1/4 cup brown sugar. Spread on a Medium SA square. Drizzle with caramel and sprinkle with chopped Heath (or Skor) bar pieces. Serve with apple wedges.

Edited to correct brown sugar amount.

Last edited:
i used the trifle bowl and layered a quick fruit & yogurt parfait in it.here's what i used (have used other fruit, still very yummy!):
1 32-ounce carton vanilla yogurt
1 large carton strawberries, sliced with egg slicer plus (did most ahead, and made one strawberry fan for garnish)
1 large can mandarin oranges, drained with can strainer
3 bananas, roughly chopped with knife at assembly time
2 cups loose granola cereallayer granola, fruit, yogurt. repeat, ending with granola and garnishing with strawberry fan. you can either mix the fruit as you layer, or create separate layers for each fruit. both pretty. this amount only about 1/2 fills the bowl, but each time i make it, it is gobbled up (as were the squares!).

The quick cinnamon rolls on the back of the new cinnamon sprinkles! :D I did this at a brunch show and had them baking as the guests came in. Then people had something to munch while I made the main recipe.

for asking! There are so many delicious and easy options that would pair well with the ham and cheese brunch squares at your show. Here are a few ideas to get you started:1. Fresh fruit platter - a mix of berries, melon, and grapes would add a refreshing touch to the savory brunch squares.
2. Mini quiches - these can be made ahead of time and easily reheated for a warm and tasty addition to the spread.
3. Green salad with a light vinaigrette dressing - a simple and fresh side dish that balances out the richness of the ham and cheese squares.
4. Croissants or mini bagels with cream cheese - a classic breakfast pairing that will be sure to please.
5. Deviled eggs - another make-ahead option that can be easily customized with different toppings like bacon, herbs, or spicy seasonings.
6. Bacon or sausage - for meat lovers, adding a side of crispy bacon or sausage links would be a delicious addition to the brunch spread.
7. Yogurt parfaits - a healthier option that can be made with granola, fresh fruit, and a drizzle of honey for a touch of sweetness.
8. Mini muffins or scones - a sweet accompaniment to balance out the savory flavors of the brunch squares.
9. Mimosa bar - for a fun and festive touch, set up a DIY mimosa bar with different fruit juices and sparkling wine for guests to make their own drinks.
10. Coffee and tea station - no brunch is complete without a warm cup of coffee or tea, so be sure to have a selection of both available for guests to enjoy.I hope these ideas help inspire you for your show! Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares?

To make Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares, you will need:

• 2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
  • 1 cup diced cooked ham
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 4 eggs
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper

2. How do I assemble the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares?

To assemble the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares, follow these steps:

• Preheat your oven to 375°F.
  • Unroll 1 can of crescent dough and place it in the bottom of a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
  • Press the seams together to seal the dough.
  • Sprinkle the ham and cheese over the dough.
  • In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, milk, and pepper together.
  • Pour the egg mixture over the ham and cheese.
  • Unroll the second can of crescent dough and place it on top of the egg mixture.
  • Press the seams together to seal the dough.

3. How long do I bake the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares?

Bake the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and the eggs are set.

4. Can I make Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares ahead of time and refrigerate them until you are ready to bake. However, it is best to bake them within 24 hours of assembling for best results.

5. Can I substitute the ham for a different type of meat?

Yes, you can substitute the ham for any type of cooked meat, such as bacon, sausage, or turkey. You can also leave the meat out completely for a vegetarian option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies