• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Recipe for Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares?

In summary, the conversation is about a new member on a cooking site asking for a recipe for ham and cheese brunch squares. Another member provides the recipe and suggests alternative ingredients. The new member expresses gratitude and mentions being from Wisconsin.
SuzanneW
Sorry if this is not posted correctly. I am very new to this site. I would like to know if anyone has the recipe for the ham & cheese brunch squares. I searched and only found the demo outline, but no ingredient list. Can anyone please help!!!?? Thanks soooo much. What an awesome site. I've gotten so much out of it. Everyone's incite and suggestions are almost invaluable to a new consultant.

Hi Suzanne,

Welcome to Chef Success! Where in Wisconsin are you?

Here is the recipe you're looking for:

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares

1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 cups (8 ounces) grated Colby & Monterey Jack cheese blend, divided
1 package (22.5 ounces) frozen toaster hash brown patties, thawed (10 patties)
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
12 eggs
1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
8 ounces thickly sliced deli ham
4-5 green onions with tops, divided (1 cup sliced)
3 plum tomatoes
Additional coarsely ground black pepper (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly brush Large Bar Pan with oil using Chef's Silicone Basting Brush. Grate cheese using Ultimate Mandoline. Crumble hash browns over bar pan; press gently into an even layer. Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly over hash browns. Bake 13-15 minutes or until crust starts to brown and cheese is melted.

2. Meanwhile, in Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Whisk. Gradually add eggs and black pepper; whisk until smooth. On Cutting Board, coarsely chop ham using Food Chopper. Slice green onions, reserving 1/4 cup of the tops for garnish. Place ham and remaining green onions into (8-in.) Sauté Pan; cook and stir over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until hot. Stir ham mixture into egg mixture using Small Mix 'N Scraper(R).

3. Remove bar pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Pour egg mixture over crust. Return bar pan to oven; bake 6-8 minutes or until center is set. Meanwhile, slice tomatoes in half lengthwise using Utility Knife; scrape out seeds and dice. Remove bar pan from oven; top with remaining cheese, tomatoes and reserved green onions. Sprinkle with additional black pepper, if desired. Cut into squares and serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 250, Total Fat 19 g, Saturated Fat 10 g, Cholesterol 260 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g, Protein 16 g, Sodium 530 mg, Fiber 0 g

If desired, 2 cups cooked and crumbled bulk pork sausage (3/4 pound) or 1 pound bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled, can be substituted for the deli ham.

It should be on consultants corner in the recipe section---look under F/W 07 Seasons Best.

This is an incredible recipe!

Thank You Dianevill & Lamar. I am from Appleton WI and as I said....this site is the greatest!!!

Glad you found us! I'm in Sussex, but most of my cluster is from the West Bend area. There are quite a few of us Wisconsinites on this board.

1. What ingredients do I need to make Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares?

To make Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares, you will need 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls, 8 oz of diced cooked ham, 1 cup of shredded Swiss cheese, 1/2 cup of chopped red bell pepper, 1/2 cup of chopped green onions, 4 eggs, 1/4 cup of milk, 1/4 tsp of salt, and 1/8 tsp of pepper.

2. How long do I need to bake the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares?

The Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares need to be baked for 25-30 minutes at 375°F or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is set.

3. Can I use a different type of cheese instead of Swiss cheese?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer for the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares. Some popular alternatives include cheddar, mozzarella, or a blend of different cheeses.

4. Can I make Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares the night before and refrigerate them. In the morning, simply bake them as directed in the recipe.

5. Can I add other ingredients to the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares?

Absolutely! You can customize the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares by adding your favorite ingredients such as mushrooms, spinach, or bacon. Just be sure to cook any raw ingredients before adding them to the filling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • sarahsellcm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies