• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares Video Link Not Working

In summary, the person is having trouble accessing a video on how to make Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares from the Real Food, Real Fast Cooking Show. They have tried clicking on the video link multiple times and it is not working. They are wondering if the video link has been removed and if there is another way to access it. They are also asking for suggestions on how to find the video.
Jennifer E
I just went to the CC and was going to watch the video on how to make the Ham and Cheese Brucnh Squares and there does not appear to be a video link. Please don't tell me that they only keep the video's up for a short time and then remove them. Maybe I am doing something wrong? It is part of the Real Food, Real Fast Cooking Show. I click on it and a window opens, but not the regular kind and no video. Any thoughts?

Jennifer E said:
I just went to the CC and was going to watch the video on how to make the Ham and Cheese Brucnh Squares and there does not appear to be a video link. Please don't tell me that they only keep the video's up for a short time and then remove them. Maybe I am doing something wrong? It is part of the Real Food, Real Fast Cooking Show. I click on it and a window opens, but not the regular kind and no video. Any thoughts?

There's a video link demo under the "Real Food Real Fast" Theme Show Page. I just tested it, and it works for me just fine.

Of course...right after I posted that it started working! I tried it 6 times before I posted.

That usually happens. We won't make fun of you too much. :)

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you were not able to access the video for the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares. It's possible that the video link may have been removed, but I would be happy to assist you in finding another way to access it. Have you tried searching for the video on our website or on our YouTube channel? If you're still having trouble, please let me know and I'll do my best to help you out. Thank you for your interest in our Real Food, Real Fast Cooking Show! Happy cooking!

What are the ingredients for the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares?

The ingredients for the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares are 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls, 1 cup diced cooked ham, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup chopped green onions, 4 eggs, 1/4 cup milk, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.

Can I substitute the ham for another type of meat?

Yes, you can substitute the ham for any type of cooked and diced meat such as bacon, sausage, or turkey.

How do I make the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares ahead of time?

To make the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares ahead of time, assemble the squares as directed in the recipe but do not bake them. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, remove from the fridge and let them sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before baking as directed.

Can I freeze the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares?

Yes, you can freeze the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares before or after baking. To freeze before baking, assemble the squares as directed in the recipe but do not bake them. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and foil and freeze for up to 3 months. When ready to bake, thaw in the fridge overnight and bake as directed. To freeze after baking, let the squares cool completely, then wrap tightly with plastic wrap and foil and freeze for up to 3 months. When ready to eat, thaw in the fridge overnight and reheat in the oven or microwave.

Why is the video link not working?

We apologize if the video link is not working. Please try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • sarahsellcm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • SuzanneW