• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Idea, Inspired by My Lunch

In summary, the conversation was about a lunch outing to a salad place that offers a variety of ingredients for customers to make their own salads. The idea of having a salad-themed show was discussed, and the potential for it to be a popular summer show was mentioned. The conversation also included a list of salad ingredients and dressings available at the restaurant, as well as a mention of consultants who have done salad shows in the past. The conversation ended with a success story from a consultant who earned a significant amount of commission and free products from her shows.
chefann
Gold Member
I went out to lunch today with some coworkers to a neat little salad place. They're part of a chain, but this is the only location in MI. Their main menu item is salads, with some "pre-designed" selections, but the big draw is the "design your own."

I got to thinking (uh oh, that's dangerous), and this would be a fantastic theme show, especially in the summer. LOTS and LOTS of great salad ingredients to be prepped, plus bowls, salad choppers, etc.

Here's a list of the items they had for salads:
  • 4 kinds of greens:
    • Iceberg mix
    • Romaine
    • Spring Mix
    • Spinach
  • Green bell peppers
  • Mushrooms
  • Green peas
  • Alfalfa sprouts
  • Bacon bits
  • Red onions
  • Cucumbers
  • Artichoke hearts
  • Black olives
  • Raisins
  • Hard boiled egg
  • Carrots
  • tomatoes
  • bean sprouts
  • chickpeas
  • croutons
  • corn
  • mandarin oranges
  • pepperoncini peppers
  • sunflower seeds
  • chow mein noodles
  • feta cheese
  • parnesan cheese
  • cheddar cheese
  • Swiss cheese
  • dried cranberries
  • Sliced almonds
  • gorgonzola cheese
  • grilled chicken
  • Meats:
    • teriyaki chicken
    • spicy chicken
    • lite tuna
    • chicken salad
    • roast beef
    • ham
    • turkey
    • wild Alaskan salmon
    • cooked shrimp
  • Dressing:
    • Italian
    • Ranch
    • Blue Cheese
    • Thousand Island
    • Spicy Asian Peanut
    • Greek
    • Creamy Gorgonzola Italian
    • Cucumber Wasabi
    • Baslamic Vinaigrette
    • Carb Free Asian Sesame Ginger
    • Carb Free and Low Fat Sweet Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
    • Fat Free Raspberry Vinaigrette
    • Low Fat Caesar
    • Low Fat Lite Honey Dijon
    • Low Fat Carribean Mango
I know that consultants have been doing salad shows for years, but this concept just clicked as I was looking at the counter with all the containers of diced and sliced veggies. :) And it's fun to watch the "salad chef" throw everything in a big bowl, chop away with a salad chopper (theirs was like a pizza cutter with 2 stationary blades), then mix in dressing using tongs.

With summer (practically) over, I'm switching to warm food for shows. But I'm definitely adding this to my list of January themes, for folks trying to lose those holiday pounds.

Ann, you weren't at Everything Salads and Yogurts were you? We have one of those here in NJ and they have the BEST salads ever. Same ingredients. That definitely sounds like a great idea for a show, i'll have to save that. Thanks

"in 90 days...

Total commissionable sales: $6279.80
Commission: $1496.50
Shows: 4 Catalog shows, 3 Cooking shows
PC Bucks: $600
Total free products: $679 worth of products for only $84.00
Earned products: $200 worth of Fall sell-a-thon products
Total commission and products: $2891.50
Amount of pride earned: PRICELESS! lol "

THAT IS AWESOME!!! Keep it up!:thumbup:

It was a Salad Creations. Sounds like a similar concept, though, Gina.

Great show idea, Ann. I can even see a "make your own salad" show. Guests choose the ingredients, place them in a bowl, and use the Salad Chopper before adding their own dressing.

1. What is the concept behind the "Show Idea, Inspired by My Lunch"?

The concept behind this show idea is to showcase how easy and convenient it is to create delicious and healthy meals using Pampered Chef products, inspired by everyday lunches.

2. Will the show only feature lunch recipes?

No, our show will also feature recipes for breakfast, dinner, and snacks that can be made using ingredients commonly found in a lunchbox. This way, viewers can get ideas for all their meals based on the same ingredients.

3. Are the recipes suitable for special dietary needs?

Yes, our recipes can easily be adapted to accommodate various dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. Our consultants can also provide alternative ingredient suggestions during the show.

4. How long will the show be and what can viewers expect to learn?

The show will typically run for 30-45 minutes, depending on the number of recipes featured. Viewers can expect to learn new and creative ways to use their Pampered Chef products and how to make quick and healthy meals using simple ingredients.

5. Can I purchase the products used in the show?

Yes, all the products used in the show will be available for purchase through our Pampered Chef consultants. They will also be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns about the products or recipes featured on the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Sara Dawn
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies