• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Brunch Recipe Ideas: Beyond Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares

In summary, There are several other brunch recipes other then the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares that can be tried. My hostess would like some other choices and I have nothing in my database.
bsaxman
Silver Member
Anyone have any other GOOD brunch recipes other then the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares? My hostess would like some other choices and I have nothing in my database! Please HELP! Thanks in advance! :chef:

There's a scrambled egg ring - I think it's in the All the Best book. It's a typical ring/braid/wreath, filled with eggs and cheese. Really good, and uses both cookware and stoneware.Let me look for it for you.

Here are 2 of my demo favorites!

Attachments

• Bountiful Brunch Pizza.doc
    75 KB · Views: 320
  • Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll(2).doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 257
ham and cheese brunch roll...mmmmmmm....yummo!

Garden Vegetable Omelet Ring/Wreath/Braid2 tubes crescent rolls
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup milk
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
8 eggs, divided
1 tsp. All-Purpose Dill Mix
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 lb. fresh asparagus spears, cut into 1-inch pieces (3/4 cup)
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1/3 cup chopped onion
1 Tb. butter or margarine
1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded cheddar cheeseHeat oven to 375˚F. In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese and milk; add flour and whisk until smooth. Separate 1 egg; reserve egg white. Add the yolk, remaining 7 eggs, dill mix, salt and black pepper (not in ingredient list...) to cream cheese mixture; whisk until smooth. Add asparagus, bell pepper and onion to batter bowl; mix well.Melt butter in 12" Skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook, stirring occasionally, 4-6 minutes until eggs are set but still moist. Remove pan from heat. Scoop filling evenly over desired shape (crescent rolls on stoneware); sprinkle with cheese. Finish shape as directed. Brush with remaining lightly beaten egg white. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

I had a brunch show and did the Summer Berry Shortcakes...yum!

chefann said:
Garden Vegetable Omelet Ring/Wreath/Braid

2 tubes crescent rolls
1/4 cup milk
8 eggs, divided
1/4 tsp. salt
1/3 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese

Heat oven to 375˚F. In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese and milk; add flour and whisk until smooth. Separate 1 egg; reserve egg white. Add the yolk, remaining 7 eggs, dill mix, salt and black pepper (not in ingredient list...) to cream cheese mixture; whisk until smooth. Add asparagus, bell pepper and onion to batter bowl; mix well.

Melt butter in 12" Skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook, stirring occasionally, 4-6 minutes until eggs are set but still moist. Remove pan from heat. Scoop filling evenly over desired shape (crescent rolls on stoneware); sprinkle with cheese. Finish shape as directed. Brush with remaining lightly beaten egg white. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
This is about the only ring/wreath/braid that I really like! (and the spinach artichoke one)

chefann said:
Garden Vegetable Omelet Ring/Wreath/Braid

2 tubes crescent rolls
1/4 cup milk
8 eggs, divided
1/4 tsp. salt
1/3 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese

Heat oven to 375˚F. In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese and milk; add flour and whisk until smooth. Separate 1 egg; reserve egg white. Add the yolk, remaining 7 eggs, dill mix, salt and black pepper (not in ingredient list...) to cream cheese mixture; whisk until smooth. Add asparagus, bell pepper and onion to batter bowl; mix well.

Melt butter in 12" Skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook, stirring occasionally, 4-6 minutes until eggs are set but still moist. Remove pan from heat. Scoop filling evenly over desired shape (crescent rolls on stoneware); sprinkle with cheese. Finish shape as directed. Brush with remaining lightly beaten egg white. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

I have never heard of this one! Thanks!

KellyTheChef said:
I have never heard of this one! Thanks!

What, Kelly? How could you not have experienced this?

LOL!

(It's one of the ring recipes featured in All The Best)

Why not just do fresh fruit...you can use several of the tools that are most relevant for this time of year... and a fruit dip. The one that I love is sooo easy! Just throw 8 oz. of cream cheese (softened) and 1 cup of powdered sugar in a bowl and Mix with a Mixer and then mix in 8 oz. of Cool Whip. I serve mine in the Collapsible Serving Bowl.
I would do some mini muffins as well... show off the Deluxe Mini Muffin pan and the cooling rack!

This one became a fast fave of my hosts and guests when I started offering it at brunch shows last season...

Attachments

• CHICKEN CLUB BRUNCH RING.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 459
Thanks so much! I have emailed the host a few more recipes and hopefully one of them will strike her fancy! I told her I would do the Apple Berry Salsa w/ Cinnamon chips in addition to one more dish if she would provide the ingredients, I would prep it ahead of time when I get there. If she has more then 10 people coming I told her I would provide it for free. We'll see what happens!

These all look yummmmmmmy!

Quiche Lorraine Tartlets are really great.

The Green Chile Frittata is another good one - but all of these others made me hungry! ;)

Ham, cheddar Croissant bake was really good with great reviews.

The Summer Berry Shortcakes are such a good demo recipe and simply delicious!

1. What are some easy and quick brunch recipes?

Some easy and quick brunch recipes include avocado toast, breakfast burritos, and fruit parfaits. These can all be made in under 20 minutes and are perfect for a busy morning.

2. Can you recommend a gluten-free brunch recipe?

Yes, a delicious gluten-free brunch recipe is a spinach and feta quiche made with a gluten-free crust. You can also try making gluten-free pancakes or waffles using almond flour.

3. How can I make a brunch recipe that serves a group?

One option is to make a breakfast casserole, which can easily serve a group of people. You can also make a big batch of pancakes or French toast and keep them warm in the oven while you cook more batches.

4. Are there any brunch recipes that are vegetarian or vegan friendly?

Yes, there are many vegetarian and vegan brunch options. Some ideas include tofu scramble, veggie quiche, and vegan pancakes. You can also make a variety of fruit salads and smoothies for a plant-based brunch spread.

5. Can I make a brunch recipe ahead of time?

Yes, there are several brunch recipes that can be made ahead of time and reheated or served cold. Some options include breakfast burritos, overnight French toast casserole, and make-ahead egg muffins. This is a great option for hosting a brunch party or for a busy morning when you want a quick and easy breakfast.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jenni
  • cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies