• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Bountiful Brunch Pizza Recipe

This sounds delicious and I'll be sure to try it!I made this for my family last night and it was a huge hit! Thank you!This recipe is in the Spring/Summer Seasons Best for '10 - just go to the products and recipes tab on Consultant's Corner. You can also find a nice printable recipe to hand out to guests under Theme Show Recipes - with the Real Food Real Fast Theme Show.
Polliewiggle
I am told it can be found in the Stoneware Sensations on page 34. I have someone who wants to have a brunch show and thought this would be a nice option.

Also, if you have any other brunch recipe suggestions for a new consultant, I would greatly appreciate the help!

Thank you. :balloon:

I made a breakfast pizza the other night for my family.

Med Rnd stone w/ handles OR 12" skillet:
1) 1 tube of Pillsbury Pizza crust, spread around stone/skillet bottom.
Precook crust for about 12 minutes with temp on package and then take it out.

2) While crust is baking, fry up 1 lb of ground pork breakfast sausage (NOT italian) and scramble two eggs. Shred 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup med or sharp cheddar. Dice 1 red bell pepper.

Cover crust with shredded mozzarella (either fresh or preshred). Layer on the sausage first, then the eggs, pepper (and any other veggies you use, mushrooms and onions are a good choice) and top with shredded cheddar. Freshly ground black pepper over the top.

Bake for another 15 minutes.
Done :) It's super yummy.

Thank you Shelby! Sounds yummy and easy. =)

Did you bake it at the temperature indicated on the pizza dough roll?

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares - hands down the best brunch recipe demo I've ever done! (and I used to do Bountiful Brunch Pizza)

The recipe is in the Spring/Summer Seasons Best for '10 - just go to the products and recipes tab on Consultant's Corner. You can also find a nice printable recipe to hand out to guests under Theme Show Recipes - with the Real Food Real Fast Theme Show.

Bountiful Brunch Pizza
(Stoneware Sensations cookbook, pg 34)
Shredded hash brown patties form the crust of this hearty breakfast pizza. Topped with your favorite omelet ingredients, its simply delicious.

Crust
1 package (24 ounce) frozen shredded hash brown patties, thawed and broken apart
1 egg, beaten
Salt and pepper to taste

Egg Topping
7 eggs
½ cup milk
Salt and black pepper to taste (optional)
1 cup chopped ham
½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
¼ cup green onion slices
¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
1½ cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 400°F. Cover 15” Round Baking Stone with sheet of Parchment Paper. For crust, combine potatoes, egg, salt and pepper in Classic 2-Qt. Batter Bowl; mix well. Spread potato mixture into 14-inch circle on prepared Stone; pat down with back of spoon. Bake 20 minutes; remove from oven. For egg topping, whisk eggs and milk in 1-Qt. Batter Bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Microwave on HIGH 3 minutes; stir. Spread cooked egg mixture evenly over potato crust; to with ham, mushrooms, green onion and bell pepper. Sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven. Bake 10 minutes. To serve, cut into wedges with Pizza Cutter.

Yield: 10 servings

Approximately 210 calories and 15 grams of fat per serving

Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares

8 oz (250 g) shredded marble cheese (2 cups/500 ml), divided
24 oz (750 g) frozen toaster hash brown patties, thawed (about 10 patties)
8 oz (250 g) cream cheese, softened
12 eggs
1/2 tsp (2 ml) coarsely ground black pepper
8 oz (250 g) thickly sliced deli ham
4-5 green onions with tops, divided (about 1 cup/250 ml sliced)
3 plum tomatoes
Additional coarsely ground black pepper (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Lightly brush Large Bar Pan with vegetable oil. Grate cheese using Ultimate Mandoline. Crumble hash browns over bar pan; press gently. Sprinkle with half of the cheese. Bake 13-15 minutes or until crust starts to brown.

2. Meanwhile, in Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add eggs and black pepper; whisk until smooth. Coarsely chop ham using Food Chopper. Slice green onions, reserving 1/4 cup (50 ml) of the tops for garnish. Place ham and remaining green onions into (8-in./20-cm) Sauté Pan; cook and stir over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until hot. Stir ham mixture into egg mixture.

3. Remove bar pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Pour egg mixture over crust. Return bar pan to oven; bake 6-8 minutes or until center is set. Meanwhile, seed and dice tomatoes using Utility Knife. Remove bar pan from oven; top with remaining cheese, tomatoes and reserved green onions. Sprinkle with additional black pepper, if desired. Cut into squares and serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 12 servings

Per serving: Calories 290, Total Fat 19 g, Saturated Fat 10 g, Cholesterol 240 mg, Carbohydrate 14 g, Protein 18 g, Sodium 540 mg, Fiber 1 g

Cook's Tip: To soften cream cheese, microwave on HIGH 15-20 seconds or until softened. Whisk until smooth.

If desired, 2 cups (500 mL) cooked and crumbled bulk pork sausage (3/4 lb/350 g) or 12 slices (1 lb/500 g) bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled, can be substituted for the deli ham.

Thank you very much for all your help!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Bountiful Brunch Pizza Recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include pre-made pizza dough, eggs, bacon, cheese, vegetables (such as bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms), and seasonings like salt, pepper, and garlic powder.

2. Can I use a different type of crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of crust such as refrigerated crescent roll dough or homemade pizza crust. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

3. Do I need to pre-cook the bacon before adding it to the pizza?

Yes, the bacon should be cooked before adding it to the pizza. You can either cook it in a skillet or in the oven on a baking sheet. Make sure to drain off any excess grease before adding it to the pizza.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the pizza ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap or foil to prevent it from drying out.

5. How long should I bake the Bountiful Brunch Pizza for?

The pizza should be baked for approximately 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, or until the crust is golden brown and the eggs are set. Keep an eye on it towards the end of the baking time to ensure it does not overcook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mscharf
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jennifer E
  • bsaxman
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies