• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Craziest Recipe for a Silly Brunch Dish?

In summary, a person is looking for ideas for a silly/funny foods brunch and mentions a kitty litter box cake. They receive suggestions for other themed cakes, such as a dirt cake and a swimming pool cake. They also receive recipes for the kitty litter cake and are excited about the prospect of making it for a family member's birthday. The conversation also briefly touches on Canada winning a sports game and the person ultimately making the kitty litter cake and not enjoying the taste.
forkatieb
Alright Ladies here it is... I am going to a very special silly/funny foods brunch. I have to bring something that is untypical for your average Sunday Brunch. I need ideas!!! Please help! I was thinking a kitty litter box cake but I need a recipe... Any idea would be great!

TIA!!!!

:D:confused:

OHHHH I have seen the kitty litter box cake, it looks so discusting! I bet it will be a hit! I'll keep thinking to see if I can't come up with something for you!

Dirt cake is good too :) You make chocolate cake with oreos broken up and gummie worms. Add a fake flower arrangement and you're golden :)

Jodi,You are on the ball with the recipes tonight! :)How'd Canada do?

Here's some more options for you..

http://bertc.com/subfive/recipes/index.htm

OMG! My Dad HATES it when we bring up the slightest of unmentionable type topics during dinner (sometimes they really aren't even that gross). I might have to make the kitty litter cake for his next birthday! I don't think he would touch it but it would be hilarious!

love that website, got me into halloween mode already! LOL! I can't wait to have a party!

I can't believe how real the kitty litter cake looks.. that is so funny!!

http://www.divinedinnerparty.com/gross-recipes-for-halloween.html

This site has some pretty gross ones....

Stuffed Roaches
Tasty Turds
Edible Ashtray
....and more

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
Jodi,

You are on the ball with the recipes tonight! :)

How'd Canada do?

To answer your question...... WE WON!!!! 5th straight year. Wa hoo!!!!

I don't even want to look at those Gross Recipes...the names are enough! LOL!

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
Jodi,

How'd Canada do?

We won, we won, we won, won, won, won, won!! Sorry, can you tell I'm still a little excited? :D

Final score 5 - 1 against Sweden. Woohoo!!!

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
Jodi,

How'd Canada do?

We won!!!! Yeehaw!!!

Can you tell I'm still just a little excited ;)

Final score was 5 - 1 against Sweden! :D

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
Jodi,

How'd Canada do?

We won!!!! Yeehaw!!!

Can you tell I'm still just a little excited ;)

Final score was 5 - 1 against Sweden! :D

So I ended up making the kitty litter cake! Didn't taste all that good but it was the recipe not me;)

Attachments

• kittylitercake.jpg
    kittylitercake.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 367

1. What is a "Silly/Tacky" recipe?

A "Silly/Tacky" recipe is a fun and playful dish that is meant to be humorous or over-the-top in its presentation. It is typically made with simple ingredients and is easy to prepare, making it perfect for parties or gatherings.

2. Can you provide an example of a "Silly/Tacky" recipe?

One example of a "Silly/Tacky" recipe is the "Walking Taco Salad". This dish is made by layering taco ingredients, such as ground beef, cheese, lettuce, and salsa, in a small bag of chips, which is then sealed and shaken to mix all the ingredients together. It is then served with a fork for a fun and unique twist on a traditional taco salad.

3. Are there any dietary restrictions for "Silly/Tacky" recipes?

No, "Silly/Tacky" recipes can be adapted to fit any dietary restrictions or preferences. For example, a vegan "Silly/Tacky" recipe could be a "Silly Sushi Roll" made with avocado, cucumber, and carrots wrapped in fruit roll-ups instead of traditional sushi ingredients.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make a "Silly/Tacky" recipe?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets that can help you create fun and unique "Silly/Tacky" recipes. From cookie cutters and cake molds to food choppers and mixers, our products make it easy to get creative in the kitchen.

5. Are "Silly/Tacky" recipes just for kids?

No, "Silly/Tacky" recipes can be enjoyed by all ages. They are a great way to add some lighthearted fun to any meal or party and can be enjoyed by adults as well as children. Plus, they can be a great conversation starter and can bring people together for a good laugh.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • JAE
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies