• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Delicious Brunch Recipe Ideas for a Saturday Morning?

In summary, Nicole is doing an 11am brunch next Saturday and hasn't done a brunch in ages. She needs some recipe ideas - she would like to show off stoneware and/or cookware. She recommends the Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll, the Florentine Brunch Casserole, or the Oven Omelet Supreme.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am doing an 11am brunch next Saturday and haven't done a brunch in ages. I need some recipe ideas - I would like to show off stoneware and/or cookware...anyone have any ideas?

I am not big on doing a recipe for the very first time as a demo -- so it needs to be something I can test out at home this week first...

Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll is my favorite, I believe it is posted here somewhere but, it's in All the Best CB, love it and it can show stones, SA and cookware if you brown the ham.

My show for next Saturday is going to be the Florentine Brunch Casserole....this will be the 3rd brunch for this group in 2 months and the host wanted something different.

I love doing monkey bread (pull apart cinnamon bread) in the fluted stone in the oven. Have it baking while the guests arrive. It smells so good. Then I do an omelet roll or breakfast pizza to go with it.

I love doing monkey bread (pull apart cinnamon bread) in the fluted stone in the oven. Have it baking while the guests arrive. It smells so good. Then I do an omelet roll or breakfast pizza to go with it.

Prob. similar to the ham and cheese omelet roll, but folks have LOVED the oven omelet supreme at shows. It was in the SB from f/w 2004, I think.

You cook the eggs etc. on parchment in the bar pan, then while that's going you saute veggies (Thus cookware demo too), and when it's done, you spread the veggies, cheese, etc. on the egg rectangle and roll it up jelly roll style.
It's beautiful sliced! And looks great on simple additions rectangle and stand! (May as well show all the high $ stuff with one yummy recipe!)

I have used many times, the Garden Fresh Oven Omelet, its soooooooo easy, just prep everything put it all in the Deep Dish Baker & its done! ( BTW..I also add bacon to make it heartier (sp?)

Oven Omelet Supreme
koren said:
Prob. similar to the ham and cheese omelet roll, but folks have LOVED the oven omelet supreme at shows. It was in the SB from f/w 2004, I think.

Here's that recipe.

This is my favorite brunch recipe. It's always a hit. I offer to my host to make a different filling (my favorite is sausage, mushroom, and bell pepper, with country gravy) if they would like.

I usually make the Tres Leches cake (also attached) for my sweet to the savory. I leave out the cinnamon and almonds, and cover the top with fresh fruit, because I like it better that way!:D

I like the idea of the monkey bread!

Attachments

• Oven Omelet Supreme.doc
    22 KB · Views: 465
  • tres leches.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 366
Monkey Bread
LindaLu said:

I love this idea. Could you post particulars on how to make it? Thanks!

I have done the ham and cheddar croissant bake, bountiful brunch pizza and the pull apart or cinnamon bites bread and fruity cheese coffee cake. Everyone loved each recipe!

Nicole--do a search for monkey bread or skillet bread and you will find several threads. Lot of varieties on how to make a skillet bread. For the fluted pan it is the same concept you just bake it in the fluted pan and use more biscuits.

Recipe for Fruity Cheese Coffee Cake
heat123 said:
I have done the ham and cheddar croissant bake, bountiful brunch pizza and the pull apart or cinnamon bites bread and fruity cheese coffee cake. Everyone loved each recipe!

Can someone post the recipe for the Fruity Cheese Coffee Cake? I haven't been able to locate it? Thanks in advance!

jenf said:
Can someone post the recipe for the Fruity Cheese Coffee Cake? I haven't been able to locate it? Thanks in advance!

I don't know how to scan a doc and upload it here sorry. But it's in either All the Best or Desserts cook book. I will see if I can locate it anywhere else.

Thanks! My friend let me borrow some of the cookbooks and Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake is on page 67 in the All the Best cookbook.

I have found that the Fruit Cheese cake is really popular and then I do the Fruit dip, in the Desserts CB. I use all the tools to cut the fruit. I also have guests help that way they get to try too. The dip is REALLY good and a great way to show off the Chillzane servers. Katie

I made the Peach Cheesy Brunch pizza this weekend and it was wonderful!!!

1. What are some easy brunch recipes that I can make with Pampered Chef products?

Some easy brunch recipes that you can make with Pampered Chef products include a breakfast casserole using the Quick Cooker, avocado toast using the Manual Food Processor, and mini quiches using the Mini Muffin Pan. You can find these and more recipes on our website or in our cookbook.

2. Can you recommend a healthy brunch recipe using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a variety of healthy brunch recipes that you can make using Pampered Chef products. Some options include a vegetable frittata using the Non-Stick Double Burner Griddle, a fruit salad using the Simple Slicer, or a yogurt parfait using the Glass Mixing Bowls. Check out our website for more ideas.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan brunch recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! We have a section on our website dedicated to vegetarian and vegan recipes, including brunch options. Some suggestions are a tofu scramble using the Quick Cooker, a veggie breakfast skillet using the Non-Stick Grill Pan, or a quinoa salad using the Salad & Berry Spinner. Our products are versatile and can be used for a variety of dietary restrictions.

4. Can I make a brunch recipe ahead of time using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, many of our recipes can be made ahead of time using our products. For example, you can make a breakfast casserole using the Rockcrok Everyday Pan and reheat it in the oven the next day. You can also prep ingredients using our food choppers and slicers to save time on the day of your brunch.

5. Do you have any brunch recipes that are kid-friendly using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a variety of kid-friendly brunch recipes that are easy to make using our products. Some fun options are mini pancake skewers using the Skewer Trio, fruit kabobs using the Flexible Cutting Mat, or homemade granola bars using the Brownie Pan. Get creative and involve your kids in the cooking process!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• priseortega
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
priseortega
  • mscharf
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jennifer E
  • forkatieb