• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Egg Casserole Ideas for Brunch Demo

In summary, for your brunch demo at your church's ladies group, you can consider making a Breakfast Casserole, a frittata using our Rockcrok products, or browsing our website or Season's Best recipe collections for more ideas.
hanson617
Hi, I am a fairly new consultant and I was asked to do a demo at my church this Saturday for my ladies group, it is a brunch type meeting so I am making some easy caramel rolls with my sprinkle and was hoping to do some kind of casserole with eggs, preferrably something I can put together not in the kitchen and then just bake it. So I need ideas, I only have 2 cookbooks and neither of them has what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares. They're in the large bar pan. Search recipes on CC. They were in a few Season's Best. Start with 2 years ago. Make sure you'll have an oven to use. Add extra salt. You can sub sausage for the ham.

Ditto what Becca said!

I sprinkle parmesan garlic oil dipping seasoning on the potato crust, and oil the stone with the garlic infused oil for added flavor.

Oh, and DO NOT try to do this recipe in the metal bar pan....unless you enjoy soaking and scrubbing for several days! :eek:

There's a breakfast pizza (using eggs and toppings over a hashbrown crust) that I have done and the ham cheddar croissant bake was another good one.

Hi there! Congratulations on your new role as a Pampered Chef consultant! Doing demos at events like your church's ladies group is a great way to showcase our products and recipes.For your brunch demo, I have a few suggestions for you. First, have you checked out our website for recipe ideas? We have a section specifically for brunch recipes that you can browse through and find something that fits your needs. One recipe that comes to mind is our Breakfast Casserole, which can easily be prepared ahead of time and baked when you're ready.Another idea is to use our Rockcrok Dutch Oven to make a delicious frittata. You can prep the ingredients beforehand and then just assemble and bake it at the event. Our Rockcrok products are perfect for cooking outside of the kitchen, and they make for a beautiful presentation as well.Lastly, don't forget about our Season's Best recipe collections! These are free to download on our website and are full of delicious and easy recipes for any occasion. The current collection has a recipe for a Spinach and Mushroom Breakfast Casserole that I think would be a hit at your brunch demo.I hope these ideas help, and don't hesitate to reach out to me or our team for any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. What are some easy egg casserole ideas for a brunch demo?

One easy and delicious option is our Veggie and Cheese Breakfast Casserole, made with eggs, milk, veggies, and cheese. Another popular choice is our Sausage and Hash Brown Casserole, which combines sausage, hash browns, and eggs for a hearty and satisfying dish.

2. Can I make these egg casseroles ahead of time?

Yes, both of these recipes can be made the night before and stored in the fridge until you are ready to bake them for your brunch demo. This makes them perfect for a hassle-free morning!

3. Are there any vegetarian options for egg casseroles?

Absolutely! Our Spinach and Feta Breakfast Casserole is a delicious and protein-packed vegetarian option. You can also customize our Veggie and Cheese Breakfast Casserole by adding in your favorite veggies.

4. Can I use regular bread in these egg casseroles?

Yes, you can use regular bread, but we recommend using a crusty or artisan bread for the best texture and flavor. You can also use gluten-free bread if needed.

5. Can I add other ingredients to these egg casseroles?

Definitely! These recipes are very versatile, so feel free to add in your favorite meats, veggies, or cheeses to make them your own. Just be mindful of the cooking times and adjust accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • basketmom2