• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inNeed of Some Good Stoneware Brunch Recipes

In summary, stoneware is a versatile and durable material that is perfect for cooking and serving brunch dishes. It can be used in the oven and microwave, but not on a stovetop. It is important to properly clean and care for stoneware to maintain its quality. When using stoneware in the microwave, be cautious of its heat and avoid placing it on direct heat sources.
taguinn1018
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of some stoneware brunch recipes.

Thanks

There are some brunch rings - an eggs & cheese and stuff one...and a great peaches and cream cheesey one...

There was a hashbrown casserole recipe on here a few days ago- and you can do monkey bread in the fluted pan!

Bountiful Brunch Breakfast Pizza - totally stunning, awesome! It really helps to use parchment paper, unless your stone is very very well seasoned.

Basically - mix hashbrowns with an egg, salt & peper - spread out like pizza dough. Make a SOFT set scrambled egg recipe in batter bowl in microwave, then add omelet stuff on top, lots of grated cheese. Bake on stone until done. Stunning and tasty!

It was in stoneware sensations - look it up under recipes.

The Baked Eggs Benedict in the F/W Season's Best is fabulous!

Doris's favorite breakfast was said to be the Monte Cristo Casserole- delicious! It's in a really old season's best with a lattice-topped pastry on the front.

I did a breakfast for supper theme this fall. I made the Ham and Eggs Brunch Braid. Shows a lot of product. I made this and home-made apple sauce.

Attachments

• HAM N EGGS BRUNCH BRAID.doc
    21 KB · Views: 329
for reaching out! I have a few favorite stoneware brunch recipes that I think you will love. One of my go-to dishes is a breakfast casserole made with eggs, sausage, and diced veggies all baked in the stoneware pan. It's easy to make and always a hit with brunch guests. Another idea is to use the stoneware muffin pan to make mini quiches or frittatas. They are perfect for individual servings and can be customized with different fillings. Lastly, for a sweet option, try making a French toast casserole in the stoneware baking dish. It's a delicious twist on a classic brunch dish. I hope these ideas inspire you and happy brunching!

Related to inNeed of Some Good Stoneware Brunch Recipes

1. What are some easy brunch recipes using stoneware?

Some easy brunch recipes using stoneware are breakfast casseroles, quiches, frittatas, and baked French toast. These dishes can be easily prepared and cooked in stoneware, making them perfect for a simple yet delicious brunch.

2. Can stoneware be used in the oven?

Yes, stoneware is safe to use in the oven. In fact, it is one of the best materials for baking as it distributes heat evenly and retains it well, resulting in perfectly cooked dishes.

3. Can stoneware be used on a stovetop?

No, stoneware is not suitable for use on a stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven, microwave, and freezer. Using stoneware on a stovetop can cause damage to both the stoneware and the stovetop.

4. How do I clean and care for my stoneware?

To clean stoneware, simply wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Do not use metal utensils or harsh cleaners on stoneware as it can damage the surface. To prevent staining, avoid cooking acidic or heavily pigmented foods in stoneware. Also, make sure to let the stoneware cool completely before cleaning or putting it in the dishwasher.

5. Can I use stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, stoneware is safe to use in the microwave. It is important to note that stoneware can get very hot in the microwave, so use oven mitts or a towel when handling it. Also, do not place stoneware directly on a hot stovetop or in a broiler, as this can cause cracking or damage to the stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Polliewiggle
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Polliewiggle
  • priseortega
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
priseortega
  • meganmcg