• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brunch Recipes: Need Something New? Look Here!

In summary, the author suggests recipes for brunch shows. He recommends the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares in the S/B Fall/Winter '07. He recommends the Chicken Club Brunch Ring for brunch shows. He likes doing the Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll. He recommends the Crunchy Breakfast Tacos.
PCSarahjm
I need some new recipes for brunch shows.

Send them my way! This site is great:D

How about the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares in the S/B Fall/Winter '07. It is on page 20-21! Very Good!!:) :) :)

I am a big fan of the Chicken Club Brunch Ring for brunch shows...it shows a TON of products!

Yes! I have made the Ham & Cheese brunch squares too. It is quick and YUMMY! Guests like it and it feeds so many.

I have been doing the Ham and cheese Brunch Squares ....They are yummy! I thought about changing up a bit by using sausage instead of ham and adding red and green pepper. Anyone done something like that?

I love doing the ham and cheese squares but i use homestyle hashbrowns-home fries(small diced potatoes), whatever you call them, instead of using the hashbrown patties.

PCSarahjm said:
I have been doing the Ham and cheese Brunch Squares ....They are yummy! I thought about changing up a bit by using sausage instead of ham and adding red and green pepper. Anyone done something like that?

MMMMM...sounds like a plan!!! I had a host purchase the frozen hash browns in a bag that were not cooked instead of tater tots or hash browns. They took about 15 minutes to bake, but I liked the recipe better because it wasn't as greasy.

Kodeysmom said:
I love doing the ham and cheese squares but i use homestyle hashbrowns-home fries(small diced potatoes), whatever you call them, instead of using the hashbrown patties.

Does it hold together as well?

yes, i think it holds together better and it tastes soooo much better. No worrying about crushing up patties or anything.

They are very greasy too. I will have to try them.

i like doing the Ham & Cheese Omelet roll.
Its really easy and very impressive, always gets lots of ooooh's & ahhhh's

You may want to do a practice one first. After you have done it once you'll love it.

Attachments

• Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Here is one that uses the Rectangular Baker:

Apple Cinnamon French Toast

1 loaf (8 oz) French bread 1/8 tsp salt
6 eggs 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 1/2 cups milk 4 Granny Smith apples
8 Tbls sugar, divided 2 Tbls butter or margarine
1 tsp vanilla Maple flavored syrup

Spray Rectangular Baker with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Cut bread into 1 inch thick slices (10-16 slices) using Serrated Bread Knife; arrange closely in single layer in Baker.

In Classic Batter Bowl, beat eggs with Stainless Steel Whisk. Whisk in milk, 3 tablespoons of the sugar, vanilla and salt. Pour over bread.

Combine the remaining 5 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in Flour/Sugar Shaker. Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Cut into rings by slicing down one side of each apple with 3 inch Paring Knife. Place half of apples over bread. Sprinkle half of the sugar-cinnamon mixture evenly over apples. Repeat layers.

Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.

Preheat oven to 400. Cut butter into small pieces and arrange over apples. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until apples are tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with syrup. Makes 8 servings

Hmmm...just noticed it says to refrig for an hour...anyone make this at a show and just bake it right away?

Check out the 29 min cookbook... Crunchy Breakfast Tacos.

These look yummy. I am going to do these for a brunch near the end of the month.

I thought about changing up a bit by using sausage instead of ham and adding red and green pepper. Anyone done something like that?

I used bacon, and a Nov host said she used red & green peppers for a Christmas brunch.

This helps... I have a brunch show coming up that booked form another brunch show so I was looking for a change of recipes. I made breakfast pizza in the bar pan using crescent rolls.

Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll is the first one I go to. It is really yummy, shows lots of great product, and the oh's and ah's are wonderful.

Do you think noon is too late in the day to start a brunch show?

No, not at all.

Good, because I have a Sunday show scheduled and I think the idea of a brunch show is a good idea but I don't want to start it too early on a Sunday because of people going to church. I figured most people would be done with church by around noon and we could still do brunch.

KellyTheChef said:
Hmmm...just noticed it says to refrig for an hour...anyone make this at a show and just bake it right away?

I did this at a show on Saturday. I asked the host to have the egg mixture ready and the bread sliced so I could soak it as soon as I arrived. My plan was to set a timer for an hour and do my intro plus I knew people would be late. She had it already soaking, so I didn't need to worry about it. I've noticed both times I made it (once at home) the eggs puffed up around the French Toast. It didn't look like the picture. I weighed my bread to make sure I was using 8oz. like the ingredients said. Anyway, it works fine for a show.

Question about the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares:
Has anyone done this at a show, and how did it go. It looks like a lot of stop and start, back and forth to the stove and oven. I should have looked more closely before choosing this. Any opinions from those who've done this at shows. What did you do before the show started and during, etc?

I have done this at a show before.....I do the hashbrown, cheese and bake before guest arrive. I crack eggs into bowl and start mixing with cream cheese before guests arrive....I also do most of the ham and onion before they arrive. Leave a little bit to do in front of them. I have a guest finish mixing the egg mixture while the ham mixture is cooking. There is alot of steps but it shows alot of tools! Hope that makes sense.

PCSarahjm said:
I have done this at a show before.....I do the hashbrown, cheese and bake before guest arrive. I crack eggs into bowl and start mixing with cream cheese before guests arrive....I also do most of the ham and onion before they arrive. Leave a little bit to do in front of them. I have a guest finish mixing the egg mixture while the ham mixture is cooking. There is alot of steps but it shows alot of tools! Hope that makes sense.
Yes, this makes sense. I've copied and pasted the steps that you follow into my show notes. I don't think I'll pick this recipe again though. What is HO thinking? It will be nice if the host has a cooktop on her island. A person can dream, can't they?

It will be nice if the host has a cooktop on her island.

Heh, it'd be nice if they had a cooktop on their coffee table, too. HO does tend to assume a certain client set-up.

Maybe it's just me and my personality, but I don't do well with the cook and stop cook and stop recipes as a demo. It's hard enough to do them at home with noone watching and I don't have to explain anything.

JAE said:
Question about the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares:
Has anyone done this at a show, and how did it go. It looks like a lot of stop and start, back and forth to the stove and oven. I should have looked more closely before choosing this. Any opinions from those who've done this at shows. What did you do before the show started and during, etc?

I made this at my first show and it threw me too - the start and stop part. I couldn't get a good rhythm. I have made it twice since and have planned accordingly.

I start right off telling the guests I want to get the crust in the oven, so I introduce myself and get the hash brown crust made. I love to show the mix n chop to mash the hash browns so I like to do the crust in front of everyone. Then when it is in the oven, I do the guest intros, etc. Then I can get back to the regular part of the demo when the crust comes out.

The second time I made it, I was doing the crust while introducing myself and exlaining the paperwork, etc. I had everyone pick m&m's out of a container - but not eat them. About the time the crust went into the oven is when we got to the guests going around and introducing themselves. I had the guests tell something about themselves for each m&m they took. (Got that idea from here- thank you!) This dragged the intros out to kill the time for the crust baking. I can then start mixing the eggs and getting everything else ready toward the tail end of the crust baking time.

I do not saute the ham before putting into the egg mixture. I use half sausage (that I pre-cook at home). I figure the ham is already cooked!

I also don't go into the cheese grating on the UM while getting the crust prepared, I do it as the last part when the whole thing is in the oven and I grate the rest of the cheese for the top.

Last edited:

Related to Brunch Recipes: Need Something New? Look Here!

1. What are some popular brunch recipes?

Some popular brunch recipes include avocado toast, eggs Benedict, French toast, breakfast casserole, and quiche.

2. Can you recommend any healthy brunch recipes?

Yes, we offer a variety of healthy brunch recipes such as vegetable frittata, oatmeal pancakes, and fruit salad with Greek yogurt.

3. Are there any make-ahead brunch recipes?

Yes, we have several make-ahead brunch recipes such as overnight French toast casserole, make-ahead quiche, and breakfast burritos that can be prepared the night before and easily heated up for brunch.

4. Can you suggest any vegetarian or vegan brunch recipes?

Absolutely! We have a variety of vegetarian and vegan brunch recipes including tofu scramble, veggie breakfast burritos, and vegan banana bread.

5. Do you have any easy brunch recipes for a large group?

Yes, we have plenty of easy brunch recipes that are perfect for feeding a large group such as sheet pan breakfast sandwiches, breakfast sliders, and breakfast tacos.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • priseortega
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
priseortega
  • Polliewiggle
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies