• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hashbrown Recipe From New 29 Minutes to Dinner?

In summary, the hashbrown recipe from "29 Minutes to Dinner" requires 2 pounds of potatoes, 1 onion, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup of flour, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper. Frozen hashbrowns can also be used, as long as they are thawed and drained before use. To ensure crispiness, remove excess moisture from the potatoes before cooking. Additional ingredients can be added to the recipe, such as diced bell peppers, shredded cheese, or cooked bacon. The recipe can also be made ahead of time and reheated later.
meganmcg
Someone mentioned this recipe in a post about a brunch show. I must have left this book at someones house recently.

Anyone have the recipe to share?

THanks!

1/2 small onion
1/2 small zucchini
2 garlic cloves
1/2 small red pepper
3 TBSP Canola Oil
2 Egg Whites
3 1/2 Cups frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
4 oz shredded Italian CheeseChop Onion, Zucchini, garlic and red pepper. Heat 1 TBSP oil in 11" skillet until simmering. Add Zucchini, Onion, garlic and Bell Pepper. Cook 3-4 Minutes, then transfer to small batter bowl. Meanwhile, whisk egg whites in classic batter bowl until frothy. Add potatoes and 1/4 tsp salt and pepper. Mix Well. Add remaining 2 TBSP oil to skillet. Heat until simmering and then add potato mixture. Press into skillet firmly with slotted turner. Cook, covered, 7-8 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom. Meanwhile, chop artichokes and basil. Add chopped basil, artichokes, and half of the cheese to the vegetables. Add remaining salt and pepper to vegetables. Sprinkle remaining cheese on potatoes. Add vegetables to one half of the potatoes. Fold in half Omelet style. Cover and remove from heat for 3 minutes. Cut into 4 wedges and serve.

Thank you :)

Artichokes don't sound good for this at all, think I would leave them out. Have you tried it?

I left them out! =)

Sounds yummy i am going to try this! thanks

1. What ingredients are needed for the hashbrown recipe from "29 Minutes to Dinner?"

The hashbrown recipe from "29 Minutes to Dinner" calls for 2 pounds of potatoes, 1 onion, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup of flour, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.

2. Can I use frozen hashbrowns instead of fresh potatoes for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen hashbrowns instead of fresh potatoes. Just make sure to thaw and drain them before using in the recipe.

3. How do I make sure my hashbrowns turn out crispy?

To ensure crispy hashbrowns, make sure to remove any excess moisture from the potatoes before cooking. You can do this by placing the shredded potatoes in a clean kitchen towel and squeezing out the excess moisture.

4. Can I add other ingredients to the hashbrown recipe?

Yes, you can add additional ingredients to the hashbrown recipe to customize it to your taste. Some popular additions include diced bell peppers, shredded cheese, or cooked bacon.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it later?

While the hashbrown recipe is best served fresh and hot, you can make it ahead of time and reheat it in the oven or on the stovetop. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container in the fridge before reheating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • christy_c
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • julmarsala