• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing S/S 03 Recipes for Sunday Brunch? Can You Help?

In summary, the best way to find recipes for the S/S 03 collection is to visit the Pampered Chef website and filter by collection. There are specific recommended recipes for the S/S 03 products, which can be found on the website or in the recipe booklet. These recipes can also be modified to fit dietary restrictions, and there are video tutorials available for some of them. Favorite S/S 03 recipes can also be saved on the website for future use.
ChefKeender
Help!! I am making brunch on Sunday, and have misplaced my S/S 03 SB. I need the recipes for Denver Brunch Bake and French Cheesecake Squares. Does anyone have these? Thanks in advance!!!

I put in a request to get it from a seasoned consultant that i know...

I'll post it when i get it :)

Here they are...

Attachments

• Recipe - Denver Brunch Bake.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 393
  • Recipe - French Cheesecake Squares.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 286
Thank you so much for your replies. You saved me (and my brunch)!!!!!By the way, where did you get these? I see products being used that we didn't offer back in 03. Just curious.....

Looks like it was scanned and then updated - with the newer products - I do that with my recipes I send out!

I had the '03 SB and just updated most of the products when I typed it out. Glad it helped.

1. What is the best way to find recipes for the S/S 03 collection?

The best way to find recipes for the S/S 03 collection is to visit the Pampered Chef website and go to the "Recipes" section. From there, you can filter by collection and select the S/S 03 collection to view all the available recipes.

2. Are there any specific recipes that are recommended for the S/S 03 products?

Yes, there are several recipes that are specifically designed to showcase the features and capabilities of the S/S 03 products. These recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the recipe booklet that comes with your S/S 03 products.

3. Can I modify the S/S 03 recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Many of our recipes can be easily modified to fit different dietary needs. You can use substitutions or omit certain ingredients to make the recipe work for you. You can also check out our "Special Diets" section on the Pampered Chef website for recipes that are already tailored to specific dietary restrictions.

4. Are there any video tutorials for the S/S 03 recipes?

Yes, there are video tutorials available for some of the S/S 03 recipes on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for the recipe you are interested in and see if there is a corresponding video tutorial available. You can also find helpful tips and tricks for using the S/S 03 products in these videos.

5. Can I save my favorite S/S 03 recipes for future use?

Yes, you can save your favorite S/S 03 recipes on the Pampered Chef website by creating an account and saving them to your recipe box. This way, you can easily access them for future use and even create a customized menu using your saved recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bsaxman
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies