• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncomplicated/No-Bake Brunch Recipes?

In summary, for your upcoming brunch shows, you can make a delicious Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll and a breakfast trifle with layers of granola, fresh fruit, yogurt, and honey. Alternatively, you can also try a make-ahead Overnight French Toast Casserole, a refreshing No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake, mini quiches, a hearty Breakfast Burrito Casserole, or set up a DIY Yogurt and Granola Parfait Bar. For a festive trifle, use layers of pound cake or angel food cake, lemon curd, fresh berries, and whipped cream or custard, topped with powdered sugar or mint leaves.
JAE
I have two, possibley three, brunch shows coming up. I'm planning to make the Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll, but I need another recipe that's bake ahead or no-bake. Any ideas? I've offered the Fruit and Yogurt Parfait in the Trifle Bowl, but it didn't go over very well.
How can I make a "festive" looking trifle that works with brunch?

A great option for a festive trifle that works with brunch is a breakfast trifle. Start by layering granola, fresh fruit, yogurt, and/or other breakfast-friendly ingredients in a trifle bowl. You could also add a layer of crumbled pieces of muffins or scones for a crunchy texture. Top it off with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup for sweetness. This would make a great no-bake, bake-ahead dish for your brunch shows.

1. Overnight French Toast Casserole - This is an easy, make-ahead recipe that can be assembled the night before and baked in the morning. You can add in seasonal fruits like berries or peaches to give it a festive touch.2. No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake - This refreshing and light dessert is perfect for a brunch. It can be made ahead of time and chilled in the fridge until ready to serve. Top it with fresh berries or a drizzle of honey for a pop of color.3. Mini Quiches - These mini quiches are a great option for a brunch as they can be made in advance and served at room temperature. Fill them with your choice of veggies, meats, and cheeses for a customizable option.4. Breakfast Burrito Casserole - This hearty casserole is packed with eggs, sausage, cheese, and tortillas. It can be assembled the night before and baked in the morning for an easy and delicious brunch dish.5. Yogurt and Granola Parfait Bar - Instead of a traditional fruit and yogurt parfait, set up a DIY parfait bar with different flavors of yogurt, granola, and toppings like fresh fruits, nuts, and honey. This is a fun and interactive option for a brunch.For a festive trifle, you can use layers of pound cake or angel food cake, lemon curd, and fresh berries. You can also add a layer of whipped cream or custard for added flavor and texture. Top it off with a sprinkle of powdered sugar or fresh mint leaves for a pop of color.

1. What are some easy no-bake brunch recipes?

Some easy no-bake brunch recipes include avocado toast, fruit and yogurt parfaits, overnight oats, and granola bars.

2. Can I make a no-bake quiche?

Yes, you can make a no-bake quiche by using a pre-made pie crust and filling it with a mixture of beaten eggs, milk, cheese, and your choice of vegetables or meats. Bake in the oven for the recommended time and let it cool before serving.

3. Are there any no-bake options for eggs benedict?

Yes, you can make a no-bake version of eggs benedict by using avocado or smoked salmon instead of poached eggs, and serving it on a toasted English muffin with hollandaise sauce and your choice of toppings.

4. Can I make a no-bake brunch casserole?

Yes, you can make a no-bake brunch casserole by layering pre-made ingredients such as bread, eggs, cheese, and vegetables in a baking dish and refrigerating it overnight. Bake it in the morning for a delicious and easy brunch option.

5. What are some no-bake options for brunch desserts?

Some no-bake options for brunch desserts include fruit salad, yogurt parfaits, chocolate truffles, and no-bake cheesecake. These options are easy to prepare and perfect for a sweet ending to your brunch meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode