• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Brunch Recipe Ideas for Your Next Gathering

In summary, the listener would like a recipe for the ham-cheddar croissant bake, a Trifle Bowl centerpiece, and fruit salad for earlier shows.
trps
Silver Member
I have another brunch show, I already used the western omlet pizza and the ham and cheese roll. Does anyone have another?

Here are a couple - one for Cookware, and one for Stoneware!

Cheesy Ham & Potato Frittata
Ingredients:
3 cups refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
6 ounces deli ham, chopped (1 cup)
1/2 cup red bell pepper
1/2 cup green onions with tops
8 eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
4 ounces cheddar cheese, ( 1cup)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine potatoes, ham, bell pepper and onions; mix well. Spoon into Large (10-in.) Saute Pan.

2. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and black pepper using Stainless Steel Whisk. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture in pan.

3. Bake 30-32 minutes or until eggs are just set in center. Remove from oven. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, shred cheese evenly over frittata. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.

Bountiful Brunch Pizza
Crust:
1 Pkg (24oz) Frozen shredded Hash browns (Thaw & break apart)
1 Egg Beaten Salt & Pepper
Toppings:
7 Eggs 1/2 cup Milk
1/4
cup Green Onions
Salt & Pepper 1 cup Chopped Ham 1/4 cup Green
Pepper
1/2 cup Mushrooms 6 oz Shredded Cheddar

Mix hash browns, & egg adding salt & pepper to taste. Spread on Stone
& bake for 10-15 min at 400F. Microwave the eggs for 3 min, stir & then 3 min more. Add salt & Pepper to eggs then spread eggs over hash brown, then add ham, onions, green pepper, mushrooms and top with cheese. Place in oven for 10 min more.

I've done the ham-cheddar croissant bake 2x and it was a hit both times. I will post if you want that recipe.

The Baked Eggs Benedict is awesome!!!

Ham- Cheddar Croissant Bake Recipe
I've done the ham-cheddar croissant bake 2x and it was a hit both times. I will post if you want that recipe.
Thank you! I'm doing a brunch where I thought I'd make that casserole, the monkey bread, and use SA to serve fresh fruit. I thought the Trifle Bowl would look nice as a centerpiece with fresh flowers...I feel spring! Ha!Ha! It was -17 below this morning.

I lalso like the chicken clubhouse squares and for earlier shows i like to do the peachy cheese coffee cake. We sub the peaches for cheeries a lot!! You could also do a nice fruit salad in the trifle bowl.

good luck
heather

Related to Delicious Brunch Recipe Ideas for Your Next Gathering

1. What is a simple and delicious brunch recipe that will impress my guests?

One of our most popular brunch recipes is our Spinach and Feta Quiche. It's easy to make and has a flavorful combination of spinach, feta, and eggs. You can find the full recipe on our website or in our recipe book.

2. Can I make a brunch recipe ahead of time?

Yes, many of our brunch recipes can be made ahead of time. Our Overnight French Toast Casserole is a great option for this. You can prepare it the night before and simply bake it in the morning for a delicious and hassle-free brunch.

3. I have dietary restrictions, do you have any brunch recipes that cater to different dietary needs?

Absolutely! We have a variety of brunch recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. Our Avocado Toast with Poached Eggs is a tasty and healthy option for those with dietary restrictions. You can also find more recipes on our website or by consulting with one of our consultants.

4. What is a unique and creative brunch recipe that I can try?

If you're looking for something different, our Bacon and Cheddar Waffle Sandwich is a must-try. It's a savory twist on the classic waffle and has a delicious combination of bacon, cheddar, and maple syrup. Your guests will love it!

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make a brunch recipe?

Of course! Our products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. You can use our Deluxe Air Fryer to make crispy bacon for your brunch, or our Stoneware Square Baker to make a delicious quiche. Check out our website for more product recommendations and tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bsaxman
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • JAE
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies