• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Brunch Ring Recipe: Perfect for 11:00 Shows!

In summary, the author is talking about her show, and how she would like to make a brunch ring. She also mentions that there are other brunch recipes that she likes better than the new Ham and Cheese hash brown thing. The author also suggests trying out the garlic bites in the Super Starter recipe, or making the sweet ones with the cinnamon/caramel sprinkles.
feather18
I have a 11:00 show, and i told her i would make her the Brunch Ring, i dont know what it is called originally, but if some one has that recipe, or another easy brunch recipe... Thanks!!;)

I love the ham and cheese omelet roll, using the bar pan and parchment paper. It is way easier and faster than the new ham and cheese hash brown thing. I like the taste of it better too.

What about these?

Attachments

• Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 247
  • Ham 'N Eggs Brunch Braid.doc
    26 KB · Views: 350
yay thank you so much!!

Heather what about the new one from the FW Season's Best? That one looks sooo yummy!

I was just about to suggest that one, Alison! It's really good and easy. It's a Super Starter recipe, so there aren't any weird tools needed for it, either.

Ok great thanks!! Ok, now here is something else, her show is in Sept, the end of Sept, would you make something in the SS pan too? or just the brunch meal?

Garlic bites in the SS saute pan would probably be a hit. Or make the sweet ones with the cinnamon/caramel sprinkles. Then you've got a "cinnamon roll" to go with the brunch squares.

I did the Ham and Cheese brunch square a few weeks ago and it was a big hit!

Thank you all so much! yeah i was thinking about doing the sweet rolls... its just biscuits, cinnamon and carmel sprinkle? and butter..? right?

That's right, Heather. Use the recipe from the newsletter for the garlic bites, and replace the garlic with some of the sprinkles.

MMM!! YUM!! i cant wait! hehe, im going to have to try it out soon!

Yeah, I think you might need to test that recipe at least three times at home before you make it for a show. :)

Those new brunch squares are awesome and were a HIT at my 11am show last week!!

What ingredients do I need for the Easy Brunch Ring Recipe?

You will need crescent rolls, cooked bacon, eggs, shredded cheese, and your choice of vegetables such as bell peppers and onions.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the brunch ring the night before and refrigerate it. Just bake it in the morning for a fresh and delicious meal.

Do I need any special equipment to make this recipe?

No, this recipe can be made using a standard oven and baking sheet. However, a silicon baking mat is recommended for easy clean-up.

Can I substitute any ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, feel free to customize this recipe by using your favorite meats, vegetables, and cheeses. You can also make it vegetarian by omitting the bacon.

How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe typically makes 8 servings, but you can easily adjust the ingredients to make more or less depending on your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies