• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Brunch Recipes: Show-Stopping Ideas for Your Next Brunch

In summary, this person is looking for good easy brunch recipes to do for brunch shows. They are doing a frittata, blueberry oat muffins, apple oat muffins, cinnamon rolls, and 2 drinks in the quick stir pitcher. They recently made the chicken club braid and it was SO good. They would be grateful for a recipe for the brunch style casserole.
jbechtel
I'm looking for good easy brunch recipes to do for brunch shows - anyone know any????

Bountiful brunch pizza and Ham Cheddar croissant bake and fruity cheese coffee cake are ones I have done and have been a hit.

brunchi am doing a fundraiser and we are making a lot of recipes - so i know you probably don't need to do them all - but we are doing a frittata, blueberry oat muffins, apple oat muffins, cinnamon rolls, and 2 drinks in the quick stir pitcher - one coffee and one juice one. i just recently made the chicken club braid and it was SO good and could be done for brunch.

Do you guys have links or can you email them to me please?? I would be greatful to ya!!!

Chicken Club Brunch Ring

do you have the recipie for that one???

Western Brunch Pizza2 (8 oz) packages of refrigerated crescent rolls
4 eggs
8 ounces of deli ham (get the deli to cut this in ½ inch think squares for me to chop)
1 small green bell pepper
3 green onions
small block of Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese
1 small tomato
1 package of “real” bacon bits. (I usually get the Oscar Meyer kind)

Put the crescent rolls on large bar pan. Mix all other ingredients and put on top of crescent rolls. bake about 15 minutes or so until done.

I did this at a show and everyone loved it! Am doing it again at one soon.

Here is one I have wanted to try but never gotten around to it.

Florentine Brunch Casserole

Recipe:
16 slices firm white bread
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
1/3 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1/3 cup onion, chopped
4 ounces baked ham, diced (about 1/2 cup)
1 red bell pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
10 eggs, lightly beaten
4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded, divided (1 cup)
1 bag (5 ounces) fresh spinach leaves, washed and stemmed

1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Cut crusts off bread using Serrated Bread Knife; cube crusts and measure 2 cups. Arrange bread slices in an overlapping pattern against sides of Oval Baker; place bread cubes in bottom. Microwave 2 tablespoons of the butter in Small Micro-Cooker on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted; lightly brush over bread slices using Pastry Brush. Bake 15-20 minutes or until edges of bread are golden brown.
2. Meanwhile, in Small Batter Bowl, whisk soup, milk and black pepper until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Finely chop onion using Food Chopper. Dice ham and bell pepper using Chef's Knife. Melt remaining butter in Stir-Fry Skillet over medium heat; add onion and bell pepper. Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender; stir in ham. Whisk eggs in Classic Batter Bowl; add to Skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally with Classic Scraper, until eggs are set but still moist.
3. Stir in soup mixture; cook 1 minute or until hot. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate cheese. Gently stir in 3/4 cup of the cheese. Fold spinach into egg mixture, half at a time. Cook about 2 minutes, stirring gently until spinach is wilted.
4. Spoon egg mixture into center of Baker, mounding slightly in center. Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Serve immediately using Nylon Spoon.
Yield: 8 servings or 16 sample servings

Last edited:
Does anyone have a recipe for a brunch stlye casserole with frozen hash browns, eggs and ham? I made it once a few years ago and have been craving it lately!

Petite Cinnamon RollsTry these - a great addition to any brunch. Don't forget the Bar Pan bacon!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Petite_Cinnamon_Rolls.doc
    43 KB · Views: 375
Peaches N' Cream Braidthis one was a hit. easy too.

Attachments

• PeachesnCream braid.doc
    25 KB · Views: 339
This morning I tested out the Green Chili Frittata and everyone LOVED it! I'm doing that for a brunch party next Saturday, along with the Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake.

gilliandanielle said:
Does anyone have a recipe for a brunch stlye casserole with frozen hash browns, eggs and ham? I made it once a few years ago and have been craving it lately!

Maybe this is it - I love this one !

Attachments

• Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole.doc
    12 KB · Views: 390
gilliandanielle said:

Bountiful Brunch Pizza

1 pkg. frozen hash browns, thawed
1 egg beaten

Topping:
7 eggs
1/2 c milk
salt and pepper
1 c chopped ham
1/2 c mushrooms
1/4 c chopped onion
1/4 c green pepper, chopped
1 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese

Combine potatoes and egg. Salt and Pepper it and spread on the baking stone. Pat down. Bake 20 minutes at 400. Whisk eggs and milk and season them. Cook. Spread cooked eggs evenly over potatoes. Top with the toppings and cheese. Return to the oven to bake 10 minutes more.

Thank you so much! I am looking forward to making this tomorrow!

Jennifer- this is the EXACT recipe I was looking for! I knew it had green chiles and you didn't have to cook the hashbrowns!

Do the Ziploc Omelets!

Here are a few good recipes:

Also, the Ham and Egg roll is very good. I can't remember what cookbook it is from, but I just had this at a baby shower brunch this past weekend.

;)

Attachments

• Christmas Brunch Casserole.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 571
  • Escalloped Pinapple.doc
    20 KB · Views: 288
  • Monte Cristo Casserole.doc
    21 KB · Views: 328
gilliandanielle said:
Jennifer- this is the EXACT recipe I was looking for! I knew it had green chiles and you didn't have to cook the hashbrowns!

I am glad I could help! Could you send me a helping via email, HAHA!! :D

I'm sure that my kids will squish enough into my keyboard that you can get some!

Thanks everyone for sharing all those delicious sounding recipes! Can't wait to try them!

Brunch - chocolate??Hi,
I have a host this Sat. who wants chocolate for her brunch party. Her oven does not work. Any suggestions?

Ya'll are making me hungrey now.. thanks for the yummies recipies!!!

1. What are some easy brunch recipes that will impress my guests?

Some show-stopping brunch recipes that are easy to make include baked French toast, quiche, breakfast casserole, and fruit salad.

2. Can you recommend any make-ahead brunch recipes?

Absolutely! Some great make-ahead brunch recipes include overnight oats, breakfast burritos, and egg muffins. These can be prepared the night before and simply reheated in the morning.

3. I have guests with dietary restrictions, are there any brunch recipes that cater to different dietary needs?

Yes, there are plenty of brunch recipes that cater to different dietary needs. For gluten-free guests, you can try making a frittata or gluten-free pancakes. For vegan guests, you can make a tofu scramble or vegan French toast.

4. Can you suggest some easy brunch recipes for a large group?

For a large group, it's best to make dishes that can feed a crowd. Some easy brunch recipes for a large group include breakfast casserole, breakfast tacos, and a build-your-own parfait bar.

5. Are there any brunch recipes that use Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are plenty of brunch recipes that use Pampered Chef products. You can make a delicious quiche using our stoneware pie dish, or use our egg cooker to make perfectly boiled eggs for avocado toast. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• priseortega
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
priseortega
  • lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mscharf