• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Egg-cellent Brunch: Find the Perfect Dessert to Match!

In summary, Becky found an egg dish, but she needs a dessert to go with it. She suggests a Yogurt Parfait in the Trifle Bowl with whipped cream, chopped fruit, and granola. The dish Becky recommends is not the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding that is mentioned in the dialogue.
Bill Faber
Gold Member
Hi I have an upcoming Brunch Show. I found an egg dish but I need an dessert type thing to go with it. Any good ideas?:chef:

I like to do a Yogurt Parfait in the Trifle Bowl.

I layer Vanilla or Strawberry Yogurt mixed with whipped cream, along with chopped fruit, and granola. It looks very pretty.

Mmmm, that sounds yummy and pretty, Becky!
I will say this too... don't make the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding. It is such a pain!

I have a brunch show next week and we're doing the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares and fresh Pineapple using the Pineapple Wedger. Easy!

I usually do the Cinnamon/Caramel crescent roll recipe that is on the Sprinkle Jar label. Most of the time I have them coming out of the oven as guests are arriving (and then do the other recipe as a demo). Back when we just had Cinnamon or Caramel Sprinkles, I would do half as Caramel and half using the Cinnamon.

Or even the Pina Colada Salad which is on the Use & Care for the Pineapple Wedger. It's not really a salad. It's really like a dip to put over the pineaple and sprinkle with coconut. I LOVE showing the microplane and this recipe uses it for lime zest.

Piña Colada Salad

1 medium pineapple
1 lime
1 container (6 oz) piña colada yogurt or pineapple yogurt
1/2 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut

Peel and core pineapple using Pineapple Wedger. Slice pineapple halves into 1/4-inch-thick slices; arrange on serving platter.

Zest lime to measure 1 tsp zest. Juice lime to measure 1 tbsp juice. Combine yogurt, zest and juice in small bowl; whisk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.

Place coconut into microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until golden brown, stirring after each 10-second interval. Cool completely.

Spoon dressing over pineapple. Sprinkle with coconut.

Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon chips - All The Best cookbook

1. What are some easy dessert ideas for a brunch?

Some easy dessert ideas for a brunch include fruit tarts, mini cheesecakes, lemon bars, and chocolate covered strawberries.

2. Can I make a dessert ahead of time for a brunch?

Yes, many brunch desserts can be made ahead of time such as coffee cake, banana bread, and scones. This allows you to spend more time with your guests.

3. What is a good dessert to pair with savory brunch dishes?

A good dessert to pair with savory brunch dishes is a citrus salad or a berry crumble. These desserts provide a refreshing balance to the savory flavors.

4. Are there any gluten-free dessert options for a brunch?

Yes, there are many gluten-free dessert options for a brunch such as flourless chocolate cake, almond flour muffins, and gluten-free crepes filled with fruit.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make brunch desserts?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can be used to make delicious brunch desserts. Our baking stones, springform pans, and mix 'n scraper are just a few examples of products that can help you create the perfect dessert for your brunch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • Polliewiggle
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Polliewiggle
  • hanson617
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies