1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Brunch show recipe for September

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I have a brunch show coming up and that pretty much leaves the door open for just about any recipe. I'm debating which to do. I haven't tried the loaded baked potato chowder (but I'm planning on trying it this week). For those of you who have made this at a show, how many people did it serve? Did you do garlic biscuit bites or anything to go with it? I have made the Ham and Cheese Calzone and that was good and would definitely feed enough people, plus it would show the bar pan which people can get on special this month.

Which would you do, or are there any others you recommend?

Sep 2, 2009
  2. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

I always try to offer 1 brunch-type recipe - and I have had Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares on since they have been out! :eek:

This Fall, I am finally switching to the Ham & Cheese Calzone as my brunch-type recipe.

I haven't made it at a show yet, but I have made it at home twice. Once by recipe, once by switching up the ingredients.

Sep 2, 2009
  3. Triciascucina

Triciascucina Member

I have made the loaded potato chowder several times now. It is so easy. Make sure you add enough of the green onions and salt and pepper. Otherwise it is bland. Next time I am thinking of adding garlic. We added broccoli last time and it was very yummy. Not sure how many it feed but it does make a lot. We served them in paper dixie cups for tasting when we had a lot of people come.

4. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

I am in the same boat. I love those brunch squares and need a change! I am going to the ham and cheese calzone, too.

Sep 2, 2009
Have something to add?