• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mango Salsa Sundae Recipe: Seasons Best S/S 2005

In summary, to make the Mango Salsa Sundae, you will need diced mangoes, red onion, red bell pepper, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and vanilla ice cream. You can use canned mangoes, but make sure to drain the excess liquid before dicing. You can also substitute some ingredients to fit your preference, such as using any type of onion or bell pepper. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days, but the salsa may become more watery. This mango salsa can also be served with other foods, such as grilled chicken or fish, tacos, or as a dip with tortilla chips.
LisaAnn
Silver Member
Does anyone have the recipe for Mango Salsa Sundae? It was featured in Season's Best S/S 2005

Thanks in advance!

Here you go...

Attachments

• Mango Salsa Sundaes.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 280
Thanks! :)

FYI, Season's Best and Una Muestra (English Translation) are available in the recipe section of CC - it goes back 3-4 seasons.

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I do have the recipe for Mango Salsa Sundae. It is a delicious and refreshing treat that was indeed featured in Season's Best S/S 2005. Here's how to make it:Ingredients:
- 2 ripe mangoes, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurtInstructions:
1. In a medium bowl, combine the diced mangoes, red onion, red bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro.
2. Add in the lime juice, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
4. When ready to serve, scoop vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt into individual bowls.
5. Top each bowl with a generous scoop of the mango salsa.
6. Enjoy your Mango Salsa Sundae as a delicious and unique dessert!I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do. Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the Mango Salsa Sundae?

To make the Mango Salsa Sundae, you will need diced mangoes, red onion, red bell pepper, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and vanilla ice cream. Combine all the diced ingredients in a bowl and mix in the lime juice and salt. Scoop the mango salsa on top of a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy!

2. Can I use canned mangoes for this recipe?

Yes, you can use canned mangoes for this recipe. Just make sure to drain the excess liquid before dicing and using in the salsa.

3. Can I substitute any of the ingredients?

Yes, you can substitute some of the ingredients to fit your preference. You can use any type of onion instead of red onion, and any color bell pepper instead of red bell pepper. You can also add in other ingredients like jalapenos or avocado for an extra kick.

4. How long will the Mango Salsa Sundae last in the fridge?

The Mango Salsa Sundae is best when enjoyed immediately. However, if you have leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days. Keep in mind that the salsa may become more watery after being refrigerated.

5. Can I serve this with something other than ice cream?

Yes, you can definitely serve this mango salsa with other foods. It goes well with grilled chicken or fish, as a topping for tacos, or as a dip with tortilla chips. Get creative and try it with different dishes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• masterschef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies