• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Pink-Themed Brunch Recipe Ideas for a Perfect Saturday Gathering

In summary, there are many delicious pink-themed brunch recipes that are easy to make, including strawberry shortcake pancakes, raspberry french toast casserole, pink lemonade scones, watermelon feta salad, and smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwiches with pink peppercorn. These recipes are also perfect for a crowd, such as a pink grapefruit and avocado salad, strawberry cheesecake french toast bake, raspberry almond crumb bars, pink deviled eggs, and roasted beet and goat cheese crostini. Additionally, there are many vegetarian options for pink-themed brunch, such as pink velvet waffles, beet and feta quiche, strawberry and cream cheese stuffed French toast, roasted beet hummus with pita chips, and watermelon
Chef Diane
I am doing a brunch a week from Saturday and wanted to stay with the "Pink" theme, any suggestions?

Oh yea, she is a possible recruit so I want it to be SIMPLE :D

I don't have a pink idea, but the Mini quiches are delicious!!

Fruit and yogurt parfait in the Trifle bowl with raspberries (cancer fighting foods)

Great idea Ann. Have the recipe?

No recipe, just yogurt, raspberries and granola, layered. But you can show the trifle bowl and the berry basket in the Salad/Berry Spinner (that's almost $90 in products right there!)

I like the trufle idea, Its already 100 degrees here, the thought of cooking is not a happy one.

my thought on this
ChefJeniLobdell said:
Great idea Ann. Have the recipe?

Use one of our other fruit trifle recipes and replace pudding with yogurt and the coolwhip with the granola. Wouldn't you do fruit, yogurt, granola? hmmmm gonna have to try this, our trifle bowl is pretty big.

You can get vanilla yogurt in large (quart) tubs. Put a couple cups of that in the bottom, then some fresh raspberries (or thawed frozen ones if the fresh are too expensive), then a layer of granola cereal. Repeat. Garnish with a mint leaf or two. You can also use blueberries, which are a "super food" and full of antioxidants. They're just not pink.

chefann said:
You can get vanilla yogurt in large (quart) tubs. Put a couple cups of that in the bottom, then some fresh raspberries (or thawed frozen ones if the fresh are too expensive), then a layer of granola cereal. Repeat. Garnish with a mint leaf or two. You can also use blueberries, which are a "super food" and full of antioxidants. They're just not pink.
And there (Ann).

1. What are some delicious pink-themed brunch recipes that are easy to make?

Some delicious pink-themed brunch recipes that are easy to make include strawberry shortcake pancakes, raspberry french toast casserole, pink lemonade scones, watermelon feta salad, and smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwiches with pink peppercorn.

2. Can you recommend any pink-themed brunch recipes for a crowd?

Yes, some pink-themed brunch recipes that are perfect for a crowd include a pink grapefruit and avocado salad, strawberry cheesecake french toast bake, raspberry almond crumb bars, pink deviled eggs, and roasted beet and goat cheese crostini.

3. Are there any vegetarian pink-themed brunch recipes?

Absolutely! Some vegetarian pink-themed brunch recipes include pink velvet waffles, beet and feta quiche, strawberry and cream cheese stuffed French toast, roasted beet hummus with pita chips, and watermelon caprese skewers.

4. Can I make any of these pink-themed brunch recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many of these recipes can be made ahead of time. You can make the pancake batter for strawberry shortcake pancakes the night before, assemble the raspberry french toast casserole the night before and bake it in the morning, and prepare the scone dough ahead of time and bake them in the morning. You can also make the watermelon feta salad, smoked salmon sandwiches, and deviled eggs a few hours before your brunch gathering.

5. How can I incorporate pink into my brunch decor?

In addition to making pink-themed dishes, you can also incorporate pink into your brunch decor by using pink tablecloths, plates, and napkins. You can also add fresh flowers in shades of pink to your table centerpiece, and use pink candles or string lights to create a cozy atmosphere. Don't be afraid to get creative and add your own personal touch with pink decorations!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewbyPChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
NewbyPChef
  • Polliewiggle
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Polliewiggle
  • mscharf