• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite Stoneware Recipe?

In summary, Tomato Basil Squares are easy to do and can be done with the chopper and several other products, like forged cutlery for tomatoes, Microplane for cheese, shears for basil, measure all for mayo, spoons for seasoning mix, and batter bowl for mayo mixture (or stainless steel mixing bowls). The recipe is from the All the Best Cookbook. Italian seasoning can be added to the mayo for extra flavor.
jrstephens
I am wanting to do a different Stoneware recipe in February other than the Chicken Club House Squares or Antipasto Pizza.

Please post the recipe if possible!

I have a brunch recipe in mind, but I need something different for my nighttime shows.

I have a show on Feb 1 in a different area of my County that I am hoping to get my business into.

Thanks in advance!

Touchdown Taco Dip in the Deep Dish Baker!
Tomato Basil Squares in the Large Bar Pan!

Lemon Herb Chicken Ring on the Round Stone
Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip in the Pie Plate
Choc Pecan Lattice Tart om Round Stone
Creamy Caramel Apple Ring
Touchdown Taco Dip in the Small Oval Baker
---Let me know if you need any recipes :D

Which cookbook is the Touchdown Taco Dip in??

gilliandanielle said:
Which cookbook is the Touchdown Taco Dip in??

More Stoneware Sensations p.16
Season's Best® Fall/Winter 2005 p.9

ChefBeckyD said:
Touchdown Taco Dip in the Deep Dish Baker!
Tomato Basil Squares in the Large Bar Pan!

Are the Basil Squares easy to do? I have been thinking about this one.

Tomato basil squres and chicken alfredo lasagna! Desserts are a whole list of faves!

rebeccastt said:
More Stoneware Sensations p.16
Season's Best® Fall/Winter 2005 p.9
Thank you!

Tomato Basil Squares = Easy & Fab!
jrstephens said:

SO EASY! And they really are quite good. It drives me a little crazy that they have mayo in them, but if you can get past that, they are AWESOME!
(Fresh Basil is KEY in my opinion)

SusanBP0129 said:
SO EASY! And they really are quite good. It drives me a little crazy that they have mayo in them, but if you can get past that, they are AWESOME!
(Fresh Basil is KEY in my opinion)

The mayo made me cringe a bit at first too - but they are delicious - easy - and always a crowd pleaser! (and fairly inexpensive too!) They show quite a few tools also. And YES! Definitely go with the fresh basil - no comparison there!

My absolute favorite stoneware (and show) recipe is Ham Florentine Wreath - Celebrate cookbook p62. I have easily done that recipe at 75 shows over the years. I could make it in my sleep and it is almost always 100% gone at every show! It lets you show a piece of stoneware (Lg. round), the mandoline (slicing tomato), chopper - nuts..... I could go on & on!

Tomato Basil Squares are my favorite show recipe.
I've enjoyed the Antipasto Pizza from the past two SB too. I love it because you can make the crust ahead of time for a quick demo!
A good beginner recipe is the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza - we did this at our Kickoff meeting, a full demo for the new consultants. Another one where you can make the crust ahead and use a ton of products.
My Directors favorite recipe is the Grecian Party Squares - they are to die for!

Here is the link to Joyces Fine Cooking where you will find nearly every PC Recipe!
http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

jrstephens said:

YES!! I just did them @ my show this weekend...one show was Tomatoe basil squares & the other was the Fantastic Focc. Bread...very similar, but Tomatoe Basil...big hit!

Pecan Lattice tart is fun & a WOW recipe, so far.. and the Choc. Chip sensations, there wasnt even a CRUMB on that stone, they LOVED it!!! Same with Taffy Apple Pizza..YUM
Sorry my focus is desserts.

I love to do the pecan lattice tart...it is always a success and so easy....(and cheap) I also love the micro cakes in the fluted pan....any of them are great show-offs!

I LOVE the Touchdown Taco Dip. I double it and do it in the Oval Baker. The VERY first PC show I ever went to was about 10 years ago (why I went, I have no idea since I didn't cook at all and was just out of grad school) and this recipe is what the consultant made! I made it at every party we ever had and I still do! Yum!

:eek: Can anyone help me out. I would loooove to get my hands on the Tomato Basil recipe...

Here you go! It's an oldie but goodie and has been a favorite recipe at so many peoples shows forever! It is in the All the Best Cookbook.

Attachments

• tomato-basil squares.doc
    20 KB · Views: 333
Cindycooks said:
Here you go! It's an oldie but goodie and has been a favorite recipe at so many peoples shows forever! It is in the All the Best Cookbook.

Guess I know what I need to buy next trip to the grocery store--it's got me hungry--haven't had it for a few years!:)

Yay!!! Thanks!

I bought the stuff to try the Tomatoe Basil squares this weekend!

jrstephens said:
I bought the stuff to try the Tomatoe Basil squares this weekend!

Have a piece for me! I don't think I will be able to make them this weekend.

The Fantastic Foccaccia Bread - Stoneware Inspiration cookbook - is very similar to the Tom. Basil Squares... I made this at my very first show -- it was then in the old "Classics" cookbook... everyone loved it...and i ended up making it at many many shows!
And it doesn't have the mayo !

Last edited:
I hosted a luncheon this weekend (no show) and made the chicken lasagna alfredo. It was awesome. Also, I used 2 cups of mozarella cheese instead of 3 and I didn't miss it. Less calories and cholesterol.

JackieBozeman said:
I hosted a luncheon this weekend (no show) and made the chicken lasagna alfredo. It was awesome. Also, I used 2 cups of mozarella cheese instead of 3 and I didn't miss it. Less calories and cholesterol.

I love this alfredo lasagna! I'm not crazy about red sauce so this is an awesome alternative.

Everytime I have did the Layered Sun-dried Tomato Spread people have loved it!!

My fav has to be the Inside out Lasagna.

JackieBozeman said:

Can you post the recipe, or at least what cookbook it is in?? This sounds yummy!

It is in the discontinued Celebrate cookbook. You might check the File, type in Chicken Lasagne Alfredo and see if the recipe pops up. Otherwise, I'll try to bring in the cookbook tomorrow and attach it since several of my guests requested it.

Oh cool! I have that book...thanks!! :)

I make a pizza without the sauce....I use a few different recipes' ideas and just make the pizza like I normally would, but instead of the sauce I mix olive oil, italian seasoning and minced garlic spread out over the dough....then top with cheese, etc as normal....mmm!

pamperedharriet said:
Have a piece for me! I don't think I will be able to make them this weekend.

It was very good and I ate your piece too!

My only concern is that it does not show a lot of products. I thought about when it was cooking doing a lime and cucumber demo to show some more products.

jrstephens said:
It was very good and I ate your piece too!

My only concern is that it does not show a lot of products. I thought about when it was cooking doing a lime and cucumber demo to show some more products.

I made it at my show this past Friday! I had a lot of prep done (in prep bowls)...i added a chopped shallot to the mayo mixture so I could use the chopper. I also added Ital seas mix to the mayo. I made it on the round stone... I used a TON of products. Microplane for the cheese, shears for the basil...measure all for the mayo...spoons for the seasoning mix...chopper...forged cutlery for the toms...batter bowl for mayo mixture (next time I am going to use the SS mixing bowls)
It was a good show!!!
Good Luck!

pcleah said:
I made it at my show this past Friday! I had a lot of prep done (in prep bowls)...i added a chopped shallot to the mayo mixture so I could use the chopper. I also added Ital seas mix to the mayo. I made it on the round stone... I used a TON of products. Microplane for the cheese, shears for the basil...measure all for the mayo...spoons for the seasoning mix...chopper...forged cutlery for the toms...batter bowl for mayo mixture (next time I am going to use the SS mixing bowls)
It was a good show!!!
Good Luck!

I was trying to come up with something for the chopper, I was thinking of just chopping my basil.

How much italian seasoning did you add? I like our Italian seasoning in small amounts but not large amounts. It is so strong.

I guess I am just comparing it to a recipe like Chicken Clubhouse Squares where I feel like I am using just about every tool I have. But I am getting tired of making those.

How much italian seasoning did you add? I like our Italian seasoning in small amounts but not large amounts. It is so strong.

I think I used 1 tsp. I only added it to show the measuring spoons and talk about the Pantry items, 1/2 t. would be fine..

I was trying to come up with something for the chopper, I was thinking of just chopping my basil

ooh, let me know if it works...I have never tried chopping basil w/ the chopper. I always cut it.

pcleah said:
ooh, let me know if it works...I have never tried chopping basil w/ the chopper. I always cut it.

I have chopped parsley before and it worked great.

jrstephens said:

VERY easy! I just made them for my dads bday party Monday night. My kids absolutley loved them, too....

I usually snip the parsley in a prep bowl with the kitchen shears...i like that the prep bowl is small and DEEP... I'll have to try the food chopper...I think my husband uses the FC.
I've heard to use the pizza cutter for fresh herbs..anyone try that?

One of my favorite recipes to demo is the Chicken Enchilada Ring (it is posted in the files section on this site). It is really delicious and has a big "wow" factor. Try it, you'll like it!

Mary

At a show for a simple second recipe, I like the hot pizza dip.

LOVE the Tomato Basil Squares and Touchdown Taco Dip - thank you to whoever brought it up first - I haven't had it in ages!!!! That also reminded me of the Broccoli Ham Ring...that is REALLY good. ...I never used to like broccoli when I first made it but you chop it so fine in the chopper that you don't get the texture and it tastes great! I don't know if the Broccoli Ham Ring is in a newer book...

:( Looking now for my broccoli ham recipe because I'm now hungry! I think it was in the Pampered Chef Favorites, but I can only find my Pampered Chef Favorites II...so much for the organizer on my shelf...

Now you have me hungry for the ham and brocolli ring! If someone has the recipe please post it. Thanks.

Looking on the PC site now... !!!!!

Not on the website - must be told old...getting sad...went through my cookbooks - need to go downstairs and find the rest...unless someone can save me and post it! :(

I'll look around online too!

YEAH! Found it!!!

Broccoli Ham Ring

4 oz. ham, chopped
4 oz. fresh broccoli, chopped
1/4 C. onion, chopped
1/2 C. fresh parsley, chopped
1 C. grated Swiss cheese
2 T. Dijon-style mustard
1 tsp. lemon juice
2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls

Preheat oven 350ºF.

Coarsely chop ham, broccoli and onion. Add parsley, cheese, mustard and lemon juice to ham mixture; mix well. Unroll crescent dough separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle on a 13 inch round baking stone with wide ends of triangles overlapping in the center and points toward the outside. (There should be a 5-inch diameter opening in the center of Stone.)

Scoop ham mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring outside points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered.)

Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

Brocolli Ham RingHere we go--I found it on the PC Recipe Site that Joyce has:

Broccoli Ham Ring

4 oz. ham, chopped
4 oz. fresh broccoli, chopped
1/4 C. onion, chopped
1/2 C. fresh parsley, chopped
1 C. grated Swiss cheese (about 170g/6 oz.)
2 T. Dijon-style mustard
1 tsp. lemon juice
2 pkg. (226g/8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls

Preheat oven 350ºF.

Coarsely chop ham, broccoli and onion. Add parsley, cheese, mustard and lemon juice to ham mixture; mix well. Unroll crescent dough separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle on a 13 round baking stone with wide ends of triangles overlapping in the center and points toward the outside. (There should be a 5-inch diameter opening in the center of Stone.)

Scoop ham mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring outside points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered.) Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown

That's funny--Janet and I got it at the same time!

Cool - we both found it! Yum! Time to go make a late dinner!!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morvin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
Replies