• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a good stoneware recipe

Oct 28, 2009
Hello,

I have an upcoming afternoon show and am looking for recipe ideas that is easy to make at a show but will have everyone wanting stoneware (since it's the guest special)

I am still a new consultant and my biggest struggle is finding recipes that work nicely at shows.

Thanks so much,
Julie

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
The ones PC suggests are awesome: 3 cheese garden pizza, the california club, ham and cheese brunch squares, spinach carbonara pizza and the Ham and cheese calzone are all easy and yummy demos.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Welcome to PC! It's a lot of fun. This site is such a great resource. It can be quite overwhelming when you are beginning. I think that the 3 Cheese Garden Pizza (it's one of the "New Consultant" recipes that should've come w/ your kit, or you can find it on Consultant Connection) is really good. It's always well loved by guests and utilizes so many of the products that came with your kit.

Another one that I've done at shows and people really like, is the Spinach Carbonara Pizza.

One thing you can do is go to "search" and type in the name of a recipe. A list will come up with lots of "threads." Then you can read through them and learn some tips that others have shared. As everyone tries recipes and does them at shows, a lot of times they end up posting about their experience.

Morgan032032

Nov 5, 2009
the spinach carbonara pizza is one of my favorites and is super easy! it uses the large bar pan. I've been getting rave reviews over it..have sold a ton of bar pans and have had a ton of people ask for the recipe!

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
I highly recommend the starter recipes that PC recommends. 3 cheese garden and the california club. They are awesome and basic. The spinach carbonara is good too but I do not think it suits a wide variety of tastes.

cheflorraine

Gold Member
May 19, 2009
If you're just starting out, go for the 3 cheese garden pizza - everyone just loves it, and since you get all the resources for doing that in your show, it takes some of the stress off. I sold a number of large bar pans when I did that one...

Oct 28, 2009
Thanks everyone. I will look into those recipes :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views