• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Favorite Grill Pan Recipe??

In summary, the Grill Pan is a great tool for cooking chicken breasts. You can grill them using the grill press or just cook them on the grill. The Grill Pan also makes great grilled cheese.
cookingwithdawn
Just got my free grill pan. I would love to know your favorite recipe utilizing it and any tips. I am going to try the bananas recipe that came with it. I did not purchase the press yet.....can I do meats w/o the press??

I used the Grill Pan tonight to make Moroccan Spiced Apricot Chicken with Couscous from page 29 of 29 Minutes to Dinner. The chicken was just boneless/skinless breasts (which I prefer to the thighs it calls for) coated with some salt and Moraccan Rub then cooked in the Grill Pan until done. After it's done, you brush it with Apricot Preserves. My family loved it. I do have the press, but I'm sure you can also make it without it. The Grill Pan does such a good job of keeping all the moisture in the chicken while searing the outside beautifully. Basically any meat I make in it turns out great. I haven't tried much else so I'll be watching this thread for inspiration.

Our favorite recipe is the easiest one I make and my hubby (very picky) loves it! I just take boneless skinless chicken breasts and sprinkle with citrus and basil on one side and grill it (using the grill press). It is moist and tasty!

I love to grill veggies: In a bowl mix zucchine, yellow squash, sparragus, 1 red & 1 yellow peppers, garlic, evoo and salt & pepper to taste. Then add then to the hot grill pan and cook for about 7 minutes. Serve w/ chicken, steak or fish. Delicioso!!

I don't have a specific recipe yet just for the grill pan. But, I love to use the grill pan for chicken quesadilla's, hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken your way. I do quesadilla's sometimes at at show and the guests love it. It's simple and easy!

I also love it for fresh veggies and the Grill Pan makes the best Grilled Cheese!

kandykis1006 said:
I don't have a specific recipe yet just for the grill pan. But, I love to use the grill pan for chicken quesadilla's, hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken your way. I do quesadilla's sometimes at at show and the guests love it. It's simple and easy!

Do you use the Press when making the quesadillas? Or just Grill each side?

At home and at my shows, I use the DCB for the chicken breasts - 8 minutes in the microwave. In the mean time, I cut up tomatoes and shred cheese (most times, I have a bag of it shredded it already). I chop the chicken with the food chopper. I pre-heat the grill pan and press. I use the extra large flour tortilla's (they fit perfect in the pan). I then put cheese on the bottom, then top with chicken, tomatoes and then a little more cheese, put 2nd tortilla on the top, topped with grill press. Takes a few minutes on each side. Leaves the grill markings on them, guests love it, and they taste so yummy. I then use the bamboo cracker tray and the petite bowls and spoons, filling them with salsa, confetti salsa (if i demo it) and sour cream.It doesn't show a ton of products, but you can definitely cross sell a lot of them.

kandykis1006 said:
At home and at my shows, I use the DCB for the chicken breasts - 8 minutes in the microwave. In the mean time, I cut up tomatoes and shred cheese (most times, I have a bag of it shredded it already). I chop the chicken with the food chopper. I pre-heat the grill pan and press. I use the extra large flour tortilla's (they fit perfect in the pan). I then put cheese on the bottom, then top with chicken, tomatoes and then a little more cheese, put 2nd tortilla on the top, topped with grill press. Takes a few minutes on each side. Leaves the grill markings on them, guests love it, and they taste so yummy. I then use the bamboo cracker tray and the petite bowls and spoons, filling them with salsa, confetti salsa (if i demo it) and sour cream.

It doesn't show a ton of products, but you can definitely cross sell a lot of them.

Thank you for the details - can't wait to try it!

I'm doing quesadilla's at a show on Friday night. I hadn't really done the chicken myself before so I was going to practice them this week. Thanks for the tips!!!

I had quesadilla's for dinner tonight, done exactly how I said above. Great every time!

What is your favorite grill pan recipe?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have the opportunity to try out many different grill pan recipes. However, my all-time favorite is grilled lemon herb chicken. It's simple, delicious, and perfect for a quick weeknight dinner.

How do I make grilled lemon herb chicken?

To make this dish, you will need chicken breasts, lemon juice, olive oil, minced garlic, dried thyme, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Simply marinate the chicken in a mixture of lemon juice, olive oil, minced garlic, and dried herbs for at least 30 minutes. Then, grill the chicken on a preheated grill pan for about 6-8 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.

Can I use a regular pan instead of a grill pan?

While a grill pan is recommended for this recipe, you can also use a regular pan if you don't have one. Just be sure to preheat the pan and add a touch of oil to prevent sticking. You may also want to add a sprinkle of smoked paprika for a similar smoky flavor.

What other vegetables can I grill with this dish?

While the lemon herb marinade pairs perfectly with chicken, you can also use it to grill other types of meat, such as shrimp or pork. As for vegetables, I love to add bell peppers, zucchini, and onions to the grill pan alongside the chicken. You can also experiment with other veggies like eggplant, mushrooms, or asparagus.

What sides do you recommend serving with this dish?

I like to serve grilled lemon herb chicken with a simple side salad and some grilled or roasted vegetables. If you want to make it a heartier meal, you can also add some rice or quinoa on the side. The possibilities are endless, so feel free to get creative with your sides!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • carlajanes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
Replies
Views
mspibb