• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Grill Pan & Grill Press Recipe Ideas

In summary, the customer needs recipe ideas for the grill pan and grill press that she purchased from the seller. The customer is interested in anything grilled cheese-type sandwich-related, as well as quesadillas. The customer also recommends using "non-Wonder" bread, pound cake, and bacon.
dorothyb58
I sold a grill pan and grill press and the customer needs recipe ideas for it. I don't want to disappoint her. Any ideas will be appreciated. What ideas do you have?

Any sort of grilled cheese-type sandwich is fabulous.
You can also use the set to cook sausage. The press holds the sausages down on the pan - especially omportant when cooking Polish sausage that tends to come out of the package curved. :)

The Turkey Panini with Cranberry Marmalade recipe from Cooking For Two is also delish.

I do recommend using "non-Wonder" bread that has a little more body to it. Sourdough (from Costco or Panera) is fantastic!

My husband & I made hamburgers with it. He used the press to make grill marks in them. He also put the buns on top of the press as it was on the hamburgers to warm them up. Pretty tasty!

Quesadillas are super easy in the grill pan!
Take two tortillas, spray each one with oil, place the first one, oil side down and top with your favourite quesadilla fixins (shredded cheese, grilled onions, chicken etc) top with remaining tortilla (oil side up) and press! (Flip once :) )
Serve with pico de gallo and sour cream. Delish!

I grill my steaks and chicken brest in mine. The stay very juicy b/c they are sitting in their own juices as they cook. I marinate mine before cooking, so, it is also like they are sitting in their marrinaed while they cook, too.

Is there a list of recipes for the grill pan?

I think I saw something in the 30 Minute Chicken show about a yummy lookin panini. I just got my grill press, I can't wait to try it!

Slice up day old pound cake, butter it and grill about 1 min on each side. Top with ice cream and fruit sauce.

Chicken parmigian(sp?) amke chicken, drain. Place chicken back in pan, top with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella chesse. Toss in the oven until cheese melts.

Bacon- self explanatory :)

I wanted to try out the new PC Teriyaki sauce .. sooo...

2 chicken breasts... Pound them out so they are even with the Meat Tenderizer.

Place in ziplock bag and pour in some of the Teriyaki sauce. I let it marinade about 1/2 hour while I made some fried rice and the grill pan/press was preheating.

Cooked them on the grill pan with the press and they were fabulous!! I may be doing this at my next show... :)

I buy a couple of pounds of chicken tenders when they are on sale. Marinate in my favorite hot Teriyaki sauce and cook. Put wax or parchment paper on a cookie sheet and lay the tenders on it in the freezer until solid. Put into a plastic bag and the next time you want a grilled chicken salad or a chicken wrap pull out however many pieces you want and microwave with a little marinade on them until warm.

1. What are some popular recipes that I can make using the Pampered Chef Grill Pan and Grill Press?

Some popular recipes that can be made using the Pampered Chef Grill Pan and Grill Press include grilled chicken breasts, marinated vegetables, paninis, grilled fish, and grilled fruit skewers.

2. Can I use the Grill Pan and Grill Press on an outdoor grill?

No, the Pampered Chef Grill Pan and Grill Press are designed for use on a stovetop only. They are not suitable for use on an outdoor grill.

3. Do I need to season the Grill Pan before using it?

Yes, it is recommended to season the Grill Pan before its first use. This can be done by rubbing a small amount of cooking oil onto the surface of the pan and then heating it on the stovetop for a few minutes. This will help to create a non-stick surface.

4. Can I use the Grill Press on its own without the Grill Pan?

Yes, the Grill Press can be used on its own to flatten and cook items such as burgers or paninis. However, it is recommended to use it in conjunction with the Grill Pan to achieve even cooking and grill marks.

5. How do I clean the Grill Pan and Grill Press?

The Grill Pan and Grill Press should be hand-washed with warm soapy water after each use. Any stuck-on food can be easily removed by soaking the pan and press in warm water for a few minutes before washing. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils to prevent scratching the non-stick surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • cookingwithdawn
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
GinaG623
  • Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies