• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Are You Offering Your January Hosts?

In summary, the author recommends getting a grill press, and says that it has never scratched their grill pan.
winklermom
I'm just curious to see what you're offering for those who are hosting a show for you in January?

I've just recently bought the grill pan and the Rice Cooker Plus. I didn't get the grill press because I heard several on the forum talking about it not fitting the grill pan and scratching the sides of the pan. I don't want to take that chance on my brand new pan. Can you do the Chicken Your Way without the press?

Looking forward to hearing your menu offerings and getting new ideas. :chef:

winklermom said:
I'm just curious to see what you're offering for those who are hosting a show for you in January?

I've just recently bought the grill pan and the Rice Cooker Plus. I didn't get the grill press because I heard several on the forum talking about it not fitting the grill pan and scratching the sides of the pan. I don't want to take that chance on my brand new pan. Can you do the Chicken Your Way without the press?

Looking forward to hearing your menu offerings and getting new ideas. :chef:

Are you sure they were talking about it scratching the grill pan, and not a different pan? I can't imagine that it wouldn't fit the grill pan - mine fits just fine...and I don't think they come in different sizes. :confused::confused::confused:

However, now that the DCB is back, I will only be doing recipes that feature the DCB - Fajitas, Loaded Baked Potato Chowder, Creamy One Pot Pasta...

It fits the grill pan - however do NOT store it in the grill pan or preheat it (even though the directions for CYW say you should) because one is made of cast iron and the other has a non stick surface - the cast iron can scratch the nonstick.

It is made for the grill pan and it fits well. I store mine in the grill pan with one of those silicone hot pad/trivets between - no scratches noted. I have also had no problem with preheating. The cast iron in the grill press is coated, not the same as just cast iron.

Oh, and I'm offering DCB recipes or other comfort food recipes in January. December is DCB recipes or appetizer shows. February will be chocolate shows and for those who don't want chocolate (yes there are such people) - DCB recipes.

BethCooks4U said:
It is made for the grill pan and it fits well. I store mine in the grill pan with one of those silicone hot pad/trivets between - no scratches noted. I have also had no problem with preheating. The cast iron in the grill press is coated, not the same as just cast iron.

Same here!

Here is the thread that talked about the grill pan/press. This is what I based my decision to wait before purchasing the press.

winklermom said:
Here is the thread that talked about the grill pan/press. This is what I based my decision to wait before purchasing the press.
Okay - so I went back and read through that thread...and it was mostly wondering about PC's use & care instructions, which used to say NOT to preheat the press in the skillet, and now says that you can...and there was confusion on if PC would honor a return on a pan IF it was scratched while the press was being preheated in the pan. I didn't see where there was one post though, where someone had actually had a pan scratched by the press.Honestly, I think that thread had a lot more to do with PC's recent tightening of the return policy on cookware then on the issue of the press scratching the grill pan. That has had a lot of consultants more fearful of talking about the lifetime warranty, and more hesitant with the use of the cookware.So, I would say - GO FOR IT! Get a press and use it! I've had mine since it first came out, and it's never scratched my grill pan. In that thread, my main concern was why the sudden change in use & care instructions?

ChefBeckyD said:
So, I would say - GO FOR IT! Get a press and use it! I've had mine since it first came out, and it's never scratched my grill pan. In that thread, my main concern was why the sudden change in use & care instructions?

Wahoo! I'll be ordering that grill press, then! I hadn't read the entire thread in a little while, so I wasn't sure, but I did remember something about it possibly scratching and pan and I sure didn't want that!!! Thanks for the 411!

What recipes are you offering your January hosts?

Our January hosts have the option to choose from a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes, including our famous Chicken Enchilada Casserole, Slow Cooker Pot Roast, Creamy Garlic Shrimp Pasta, Roasted Winter Vegetable Salad, and Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread.

Can I request a specific recipe for my January party?

Absolutely! As a host, you have the option to choose any of our available recipes for your party. Just let your consultant know which recipe you would like to feature, and we will make sure to have all the necessary ingredients and supplies ready for your party.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for January hosts?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes available for our January hosts. Some popular options include our Vegan Lentil Shepherd's Pie, Vegetarian Stuffed Bell Peppers, and Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Salad.

Can I see a preview of the recipes before my January party?

Of course! We are happy to provide you with a preview of all the recipes that will be available for your January party. This will give you a chance to select your favorites and even try them out before your guests arrive.

Do the recipes come with step-by-step instructions?

Yes, all of our recipes come with detailed, step-by-step instructions to make it easy for anyone to recreate them at home. We also provide tips and tricks for preparing and presenting the recipes, so you can impress your guests with your culinary skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdawn
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
GinaG623
  • marystell1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lmradlein