• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Are You Offering for Fall 2011?

In summary, the host is offering chicken burrito bake with salsa or the microwave rocky road brownies. The new recipes that didn't wow the host or at past host appreciation party are not being offered this fall. The host is offering Loaded Baked Potato Chowder or 30 Min. Chicken show. The host is cutting the legs off the chicken and slicing through the breast and thigh bones. The recipe for microwave rocky road brownies is in the 2011 F/W Season's Best.
ChefDode
Hello, I am entering my first fall season and am not sure what recipes I should offer for the show. This summer I let the host pick out of 3. I've stuck to main dish things. What are you offering? Thanks!:chef:

Chicken burrito bake with salsa or the microwave rocky road brownies.

I'm so bummed...my friend is hosting a party in October and her microwave is too short for the DCB. :(

babywings76 said:
I'm so bummed...my friend is hosting a party in October and her microwave is too short for the DCB. :(

I'm not sure what you were thinking about cooking in the DCB, but could you possibly invert the lid so that the handle is actually inside the baker? I've done this before for storage in my fridge...

Hi - with the microwave Rocky Road Brownie - have you used the 9x13 brownie mix - or the 8" brownie mix? thanks!

I am taking the suggestions from the Fall Marketing Guide:

Tapenade and 'tinis
Ole' Mole (Chicken Mole pizza with margaritas)
Chocolate Bliss (Rocky Road Brownie Pizza)

None of the new recipes Wowed me, or my hosts at my past host appreciation party, so I am going back to old favorites.

Incredible 30 Minute Chicken show

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder show

Mom's Apple Crisp (made in the DCB)

All of my shows this month have been either 30 Min. Chicken or the Chowder, and I have sold at least 2 DCB's at each show, and booked a ton more! October is looking sweet!

I asked this before and haven't gotten an answer or just missed the answer, so I apologize if someone replied. But, how the dickens do you serve this to the guests? Is there a wrestling match for the drumsticks or just how does this go? I would love to do this for a show but there is so much variation in microwaves that I would be scared of cremating it or something too.:confused:

Teresa LM said:

I asked this before and haven't gotten an answer or just missed the answer, so I apologize if someone replied. But, how the dickens do you serve this to the guests? Is there a wrestling match for the drumsticks or just how does this go? I would love to do this for a show but there is so much variation in microwaves that I would be scared of cremating it or something too.:confused:

I think I've answered before. :)

It's not pretty once I get done - but no one seems to care.

I cut the legs off with my kitchen shears, and then I cut through the middle of the breast bone (from head to tail) and slice off pieces of breast, and then I flip it over and do the same with the thighs. I transfer all of the slices and chunks to either a Dots plate or the small bamboo platter for serving.

Where do I find the recipe for microwave rocky road brownies?

PC Nut said:
Where do I find the recipe for microwave rocky road brownies?

It's in the 2011 F/W Season's Best. You can access all the SBRC recipes on CC.

Tapenade Turkey Meatballs (the spinach and olive one)
Autumn Orzotto with Chicken (I think that's what it's called)
Rocky Road Brownie Dessert with Garden Veggie Cheese Dip (two quick recipes that show off two great products - the dip recipe is in the MFP recipe card collection)

I've been doing the clubhouse chicken squares (oldie but goodie) - and cooking the bacon in the ridged baker, the chicken in the DCB, and using the Simple Slicer for the cucumber.

mountainmama74 said:
I've been doing the clubhouse chicken squares (oldie but goodie) - and cooking the bacon in the ridged baker, the chicken in the DCB, and using the Simple Slicer for the cucumber.

Love this recipe. Thanks for sharing how you are changing it up and adding tools.:love:

What recipes are you offering for Fall 2011?

We are excited to offer a variety of seasonal recipes that are perfect for the cooler weather and upcoming holidays. Our fall collection includes comforting soups, hearty casseroles, delicious apple and pumpkin desserts, and much more.

Are these recipes easy to make?

Yes, our fall recipes are designed for busy individuals and families, so they are all easy to make. We even have some one-pot meals and slow cooker options for added convenience.

Do your fall recipes use fresh, seasonal ingredients?

Absolutely! We believe in using the freshest ingredients possible, so our fall recipes feature seasonal produce and ingredients. We also have tips for substituting ingredients if certain items are not in season in your area.

Are there any vegan or vegetarian options in your fall recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of vegan and vegetarian options in our fall collection. These recipes feature delicious plant-based ingredients and are perfect for those with dietary restrictions or anyone looking to incorporate more plant-based meals into their diet.

Can I access these recipes online or do I need to purchase a cookbook?

Our fall recipes are available both online and in our seasonal cookbook. You can access them through our website or by attending a Pampered Chef cooking show. Additionally, our consultants are always available to provide personalized recipe recommendations and tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
tlmcunning
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • jessinthekitchen