• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Recipes? What Do You Plan to Offer?

In summary, Amanda is offering the Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets, the Panini's, and the carmel apple bread pudding as her shows for September. Betty is offering the Phyllo Wrapped Asparagus with Red Pepper Aioli, the Portobello Chicken Panini, and the Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip.
ChefinHarmony
What do you all plan to offer for your shows? I am thinking ahead I know - but my Hosts for August have already picked their recipes. Just wondering what to offer to Sept. hosts. Any suggestions? Also, I want to do a Fall Preview where people vote - what should I make?
Thanks!
Joanne

Oh wow!!Fall is my favorite time to do shows. You have to do the Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets!! Everyone loves them, plus they can be made sugar free.

I am offering the Panini's and the carmel apple bread pudding.

One thing that really set in from conference when choosing recipes, is always choose recipes, that will use items for the following month's Host special!For instance, all of my shows in June I took Deviled Eggs in the Rectangle chillzane.All of my July shows I used the large SS mixing bowl, for the Aug special!Now my recipes in August are mostly cold stone recipes but I bake the brownies in the rectangle baker!I have noticed an increase in bookings for the exact month I want booked. It's awesome!:)

That is a great idea....thank you. I always try to highlight the guest special for the month the show is in. I can see how using the next month's host special could increase bookings.

pamperedalf said:
One thing that really set in from conference when choosing recipes, is always choose recipes, that will use items for the following month's Host special!

For instance, all of my shows in June I took Deviled Eggs in the Rectangle chillzane.

All of my July shows I used the large SS mixing bowl, for the Aug special!

Now my recipes in August are mostly cold stone recipes but I bake the brownies in the rectangle baker!

I have noticed an increase in bookings for the exact month I want booked. It's awesome!:)

Hi,

For your August recipes, what are some of the cold stone recipes?

Wonderful idea Amanda, thank you for sharing with us.

Betty Norcross

Basically I love ice cream sundaes so I have a lot of toppings around. I tell the host to get 3 different kinds of ice cream, and various toppings such as brownie maddness brownies, mini m&m's and hot fundge, or carmel.
Fruity berry, usually berries but I had mini choc. chips
Rocky, Rocky Road, choc ice cream mini marshmellows, chopped almonds & hot fudge.
Everything but the kitchen sink is pretty much toppings just sitting on the table. The demo is really short which I love, and I always ask if someone wants the same thing as someone else, so that way I get it done all at once. I am addicted to cold stone, I have saved a tone of money by doing this. My small round plate stays in the freezer.Hope this helps!!!:)

For the guest special, I always find somebody brave to stand up and say spend $60 and this could be yours, they of course get free shipping in return. It's a lot of fun, and some people really get into it.

I am giving my hosts the option of having either an:

Appetizer - Phyllo Wrapped Asparagus with Red Pepper Aioli
Main Dish - Portobello Chicken Panini
Dessert - Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip with Sweet & Crispy Tortilla Chips

I will be using these recipes until the end of the year, unless I do any special Theme Shows.

Related to Fall Recipes? What Do You Plan to Offer?

1. What are some popular fall recipes offered by Pampered Chef?

Some popular fall recipes offered by Pampered Chef include roasted autumn vegetables, pumpkin spice bread, apple cider glazed pork chops, and butternut squash soup.

2. Are there any new fall recipes that Pampered Chef is introducing this year?

Yes, Pampered Chef is introducing a new recipe for apple cinnamon pull-apart bread and a harvest quinoa salad with maple vinaigrette dressing for this fall season.

3. Can I find healthy fall recipes on Pampered Chef's website?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of healthy fall recipes such as roasted brussels sprouts with cranberries and pecans, spaghetti squash with turkey meatballs, and roasted sweet potato and kale salad.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan fall recipes available from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a selection of vegetarian and vegan fall recipes, including pumpkin and lentil curry, stuffed acorn squash with wild rice and cranberries, and roasted vegetable and quinoa stuffed peppers.

5. Can I find make-ahead fall recipes from Pampered Chef?

Definitely! Pampered Chef offers make-ahead fall recipes such as slow cooker apple cinnamon oatmeal, make-ahead apple and sausage breakfast casserole, and make-ahead pumpkin pie parfaits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDode
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • chefbilyeu