• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes to Offer for Shows During Halloween Week?

In summary, the speaker mentions having two upcoming shows and wanting to share Halloween-themed recipes. They ask if anyone else has recipes or suggestions, and share their own ideas such as a pumpkin trifle, Halloween punch, and chicken and broccoli mummy head braids. They also mention making pumpkin gem muffins and witch hats, and provide the recipes for these items. They suggest searching for more Halloween recipes in a specific folder and also mention having guests bring a scary kitchen utensil or ugly spoon.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I've got 2 shows next week, and wanted to offer some recipes that may go along with a Halloween theme...

Anyone else doing so, and if so, what recipes? Or if anyone has suggestions ideas..I'd love to hear..

One I am going to offer is a Pumpkin Trifle....

Make cookies using the Cookie Press or mini cupcakes and decorate accordingly.

Last year I did a Halloween Punch in the trifle bowl (there was a few teenagers there). It was a huge hit. Parents liked it too... I will see if I can locate the recipe.

Last year I made chicken and broccoli mummy head braids and pumpkin caramel microwave cake. I also made a punch in the trifle bowl--"Blood Bath Punch" it was a red punch and we had made a frozen hand to float in it.

Here is a pic of the mummy braids I did last year.

Attachments

• mummy braid2_001.jpg
    mummy braid2_001.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 440
Search the files for Halloween Recipes. THere are a few great ones there. The pumpkin gem muffins are out of sight. THose are in one of the pdf files of Halloween Recipes (called that). I also make the witch hats (from same file) and have hosts tell people to bring their scariest kitchen utensil or ugliest spoon.

Here are those recipes taken from that file...
Witch Hats
Ingredients:
Bag of Hershey kisses
Bag of Keebler (or any other brand) Fudge Stripe Cookies (the kind with a
chocolate side and stripes on the other side)
If desired, a tube of orange frosting
To make:
Unwrap a kiss. Turn over a cookie so that the plain chocolate side is face up.
Either use a dab of fluff or peanut butter on the center of the bottom of the kiss
(or frosting). Place kiss in the middle of the cookie. There you have it, a Witch's
Hat!

Pumpkin Gems
1 yellow cake mix
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 eggs
2 teaspoons cinnamon
½ cup oil
1 can pumpkin (20 ounce can)
Preheat oven to 350F. Blend together all ingredients. Fill paper lined Mini-Muffin
Pans 2/3 full. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool then frost with CREAM CHEESE
FROSTING.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cream Cheese Frosting:
1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1-tablespoon milk
¾ cup butter, softened
2 cups powdered sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
Cream together butter and cream cheese. Beat in vanilla and milk. Gradually
add powdered sugar until frosting is desired consistency. Yield: 100 minicupcakes

1. What are some easy Halloween-themed recipes that I can offer at my Pampered Chef show?

Some easy Halloween-themed recipes to offer at your Pampered Chef show include Mummy Hot Dogs, Spiderweb Taco Dip, and Witch's Broomstick Snacks. These recipes are not only delicious but also fun and festive for the Halloween season!

2. Can I modify the recipes to accommodate dietary restrictions or allergies?

Yes, you can modify the recipes to accommodate dietary restrictions or allergies. For example, you can use gluten-free tortilla chips for the Spiderweb Taco Dip or replace the hot dogs with veggie dogs for the Mummy Hot Dogs.

3. Are these recipes suitable for both kids and adults?

Yes, these recipes are suitable for both kids and adults. They are easy to make and can be a fun activity for kids to help with. Plus, they are delicious for all ages to enjoy!

4. Can I prepare these recipes in advance for my Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can prepare these recipes in advance for your Pampered Chef show. This will save you time during the show and allow you to focus on demonstrating the Pampered Chef products. Just be sure to follow proper food storage and reheating guidelines.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these Halloween recipes?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef products to make these Halloween recipes. In fact, using Pampered Chef products can make the recipes even easier and more efficient to prepare. For example, the Crinkle Cutter can help create perfect mummy wrappings for the Mummy Hot Dogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • jessinthekitchen