• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non-Cooked dessert recipes needed!!!

lorilynn95

Nov 16, 2009
I am still relatively new at this and really just know the few recipes that I offer at shows...so I need help!

I am the "entertainment" :sing: at a luncheon for about 50 women from around the state and a few out of staters, being held in a meeting room at a hotel. They will all have direct shipping on their orders. The 'host' asked if I could do a presentation and have 2 desserts for them. There is only a sink & refridgerator available. I told her in addition to the desserts I would bring some vegetables that everyone would be able to use the different tools that we offer.

So...I need recipes for desserts that do not require heating of any kind! I have one trifle bowl. I guess if part of a dessert needs baking - I could do that ahead of time. Oh - and she wanted at least one of the desserts to be chocolate. Any suggestions???

Also ... game suggestions....

gailz2

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2007
Warm and Nutty Caramel Brownies (in LBP) could be made ahead of time---looks good and serves many.

And for a non-cook recipe in the trifle, I make a fruit pound cake (shows a lot of tools)
1 frozen/thawed pound cake, cubed
1 can pie filling (cherry shows well)
1 large box instant pudding with 3 cups of milk
1 small cool whip
2 bananas
1/2 -1 c chopped walnuts

Mix pudding and milk, fold in cool whip. Layer with pound cake, bananas, and nuts.

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Chocolate chip sensation - you can bake the cookie ahead of time and then finish off the recipe.

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Absolutley do a trifle.

For a second dessert, maybe the new Kiwi-Lime cups in the last SB.

You can make the cups ahead of time and just put them in a container. The filling is pretty easy to make and you can show off the Easy Acc Dec!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
How about something really simple, like dips made with the sprinkles, cream cheese, and marshmallow cream - served with fruit, graham crackers, and pretzels for dipping? You could make a really pretty platter with a trio of dips...

lorilynn95

Nov 16, 2009
these all sound very yummy! Thank you.

lorilynn95

Nov 16, 2009
Chocolate chip sensation - you can bake the cookie ahead of time and then finish off the recipe.

can you share the recipe for the chocolate chip sensation...it sounds great - but I've never done it before.

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
can you share the recipe for the chocolate chip sensation...it sounds great - but I've never done it before.

I don't the exact recipe right off hand but it's pretty simple and easy:
Large tube of chocolate chip cookie dough spread over the large bar pan and baked until brown. Cool COMPLETELY!! Mix 8 oz cream cream with 1/3 cup sugar, spread over cooled cookie. Mix 1 pint half and half with chocolate pudding, let set. Spread over cream cheese. Top with cool whip. Then I either do a grated hershey's bar, crushed up candy bars, chocolate syrup or what ever topping you choose.

Last edited:

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I don't the exact recipe right off hand but it's pretty simple and easy:
Large tube of chocolate chip cookie dough spread over the large bar pan and baked until brown. Cool COMPLETELY!! Mix 8 oz sour cream with 1/3 cup sugar, spread over cooled cookie. Mix 1 pint half and half with chocolate pudding, let set. Spread over cream cheese. Top with cool whip. Then I either do a grated hershey's bar, crushed up candy bars, chocolate syrup or what ever topping you choose.

I think that's supposed to be cream cheese, not sour cream.;)

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
I think that's supposed to be cream cheese, not sour cream.;)

Oops, I put cream cheese in at one spot. Like I said, just going off the top of my head!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
darlinclem
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views