• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non-Cooked Dessert Recipes Needed!!!

In summary, the conversation is about a person who needs help with dessert and game ideas for a luncheon. They mention having limited resources, such as only a sink and refrigerator available, and needing recipes that do not require heating. They also mention a request for at least one chocolate dessert and potentially using different tools for the desserts. Suggestions for recipes include a trifle, Warm and Nutty Caramel Brownies, a fruit pound cake trifle, Kiwi-Lime cups, and dips made with cream cheese, sprinkles, and marshmallow cream. The conversation ends with a discussion about a recipe for Chocolate Chip Sensation, which involves a layer of chocolate chip cookie dough, cream cheese mixture, chocolate pudding, and toppings.
lorilynn95
I am still relatively new at this and really just know the few recipes that I offer at shows...so I need help!

I am the "entertainment" :sing: at a luncheon for about 50 women from around the state and a few out of staters, being held in a meeting room at a hotel. They will all have direct shipping on their orders. The 'host' asked if I could do a presentation and have 2 desserts for them. There is only a sink & refridgerator available. I told her in addition to the desserts I would bring some vegetables that everyone would be able to use the different tools that we offer.

So...I need recipes for desserts that do not require heating of any kind! I have one trifle bowl. I guess if part of a dessert needs baking - I could do that ahead of time. Oh - and she wanted at least one of the desserts to be chocolate. Any suggestions???

Also ... game suggestions....

Warm and Nutty Caramel Brownies (in LBP) could be made ahead of time---looks good and serves many.And for a non-cook recipe in the trifle, I make a fruit pound cake (shows a lot of tools)
1 frozen/thawed pound cake, cubed
1 can pie filling (cherry shows well)
1 large box instant pudding with 3 cups of milk
1 small cool whip
2 bananas
1/2 -1 c chopped walnutsMix pudding and milk, fold in cool whip. Layer with pound cake, bananas, and nuts.

Chocolate chip sensation - you can bake the cookie ahead of time and then finish off the recipe.

Absolutley do a trifle.

For a second dessert, maybe the new Kiwi-Lime cups in the last SB.

You can make the cups ahead of time and just put them in a container. The filling is pretty easy to make and you can show off the Easy Acc Dec!

How about something really simple, like dips made with the sprinkles, cream cheese, and marshmallow cream - served with fruit, graham crackers, and pretzels for dipping? You could make a really pretty platter with a trio of dips...

these all sound very yummy! Thank you.

wadesgirl said:
Chocolate chip sensation - you can bake the cookie ahead of time and then finish off the recipe.

can you share the recipe for the chocolate chip sensation...it sounds great - but I've never done it before.

lorilynn95 said:
can you share the recipe for the chocolate chip sensation...it sounds great - but I've never done it before.

I don't the exact recipe right off hand but it's pretty simple and easy:
Large tube of chocolate chip cookie dough spread over the large bar pan and baked until brown. Cool COMPLETELY!! Mix 8 oz cream cream with 1/3 cup sugar, spread over cooled cookie. Mix 1 pint half and half with chocolate pudding, let set. Spread over cream cheese. Top with cool whip. Then I either do a grated hershey's bar, crushed up candy bars, chocolate syrup or what ever topping you choose.

Last edited:
wadesgirl said:
I don't the exact recipe right off hand but it's pretty simple and easy:
Large tube of chocolate chip cookie dough spread over the large bar pan and baked until brown. Cool COMPLETELY!! Mix 8 oz sour cream with 1/3 cup sugar, spread over cooled cookie. Mix 1 pint half and half with chocolate pudding, let set. Spread over cream cheese. Top with cool whip. Then I either do a grated hershey's bar, crushed up candy bars, chocolate syrup or what ever topping you choose.

I think that's supposed to be cream cheese, not sour cream.;)

ChefBeckyD said:
I think that's supposed to be cream cheese, not sour cream.;)

Oops, I put cream cheese in at one spot. Like I said, just going off the top of my head!

1. Can you recommend any no-bake dessert recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a wide variety of no-bake dessert recipes that can be made using Pampered Chef products. Our Lemon Blueberry Trifle can be made using our Trifle Bowl and our Easy Accent Decorator. We also have a No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie that can be made using our Food Chopper and our Springform Pan.

2. Are there any gluten-free options for non-cooked desserts?

Yes, we have several gluten-free options for non-cooked desserts. Our Chocolate Avocado Pudding can be made using our Manual Food Processor and our Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls. We also have a No-Bake Oatmeal Cookie recipe that is gluten-free and can be made using our Cookie Press.

3. What are some non-dairy alternatives for non-cooked desserts?

We have a few non-dairy alternatives for non-cooked desserts. Our No-Bake Cheesecake recipe can be made using dairy-free cream cheese and our Springform Pan. We also have a Dairy-Free Chocolate Mousse that can be made using our Whipped Cream Maker and our Mix 'N Scraper.

4. Are there any low-sugar options for non-cooked desserts?

Yes, we have a few low-sugar options for non-cooked desserts. Our No-Bake Berry Crisp can be made using a sugar substitute and our Stoneware Fluted Pan. We also have a Low-Sugar Chocolate Truffle recipe that can be made using our Measure-All Cup and our Small Scoop.

5. Can you provide any non-cooked dessert recipes that are kid-friendly?

Absolutely! We have several non-cooked dessert recipes that kids will love. Our No-Bake Peanut Butter Banana Bites can be made using our Mini Muffin Pan and our Food Chopper. We also have a fun and easy No-Bake Dirt Cups recipe that can be made using our Quick-Stir® Pitcher and our Chopper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • deanna_g