• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Recipes for My Cookin & Cruisin Theme Show

In summary, a food network cruise departing from Rome, Italy and ending in New York offers cooking classes and one-on-one sessions with food network chefs, as well as daily gifts from the food network. The conversation discusses a person's desire to go on this cruise and their plans to earn it through a theme show featuring Italian/Spanish recipes. Suggestions for recipes include Buffalo Chicken Lasagna, Creamy Broccoli & Sun Dried Tomato Orzotto, Avocado Salsa Cups, Family Burrito Bake, Almond Fortune Cookies, and Chocolate Ginger Cake. The person also plans to make Slap Your Momma Margaritas for the Mexico destination and promises a fun time for all.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
About a week ago I was watching food network and saw an advertisement for a food network cruise that will depart from Rome, Italy and end in New York. During the 11 day cruise they will be doing cooking class w/ food network chefs, and one on one w/ food network chefs, plus gifts from the food network everyday on the cruise.http://foodnetworktravel.com/index.cfm?site_id=2&mstype=foodnetwork&action=2011_upcoming_trip

I don't know what happened but I instantly wanted to go on this cruise. So I started working out what I needed to do to pay for this cruise. At least 14 shows in 2 months (padded w/ a few catalog shows).

Anyways, I decided to do a theme show w/ a suggestion from one of my cs/fb friends. So I decided to do a Cookin & Cruisin Theme show, I was thinking of trying to do only Italian/Spanish recipes but am not sure. Because this theme could be used to go w/ PC's trip. I would love to earn a cruise through PC as well.

What recipes do you think I should use for this theme?? What would you use?

Here's what I came up w/...Cookin & Cruisin DestionationsCruise to Italy ~ How would you like to cruise to Rome Italy with me? We'll treat your guests to an awesome Italian inspired theme show.Buffalo Chicken Lasagna - a new spin on lasagna, inspired by America's favorite Hot wing.orCreamy Broccoli & Sun Dried Tomato Orzotto - This creamy Orzotto will leave you wanting more.Cruise to MexicoHow would you like to Cruise to Riveria Maya Mexico with me? We'll treat your guests to the fresh flavor that you can only find in Mexico.Avocado Salsa Cups - This appetizer is Easy, and has a fresh taste, that your guests are sure to enjoy.orFamily Burrito Bake - Are you tired of the same old dinner, I'll show you how to change up the boring old burrito into something new & fresh.Plus we can always make Slap Your Momma MargaritasCruise to Asia ~We'll set sail for a fabulous Dessert show, that your guests will be talking about for weeks.Almond Fortune Cookies - These are not your typical fortune cookies, dipped in chocolate & filled w/ almond goodness.or Chocolate Ginger Cake - I'll share a top secret combination of chocolate and ginger that your guest will sure to love.**EXPECT BIG THINGS! It's going to be a FUN TIME!

Here's what I came up w/...

Cookin & Cruisin Destionations

Cruise to Italy ~

How would you like to cruise to Rome Italy with me? We'll treat your guests to an awesome Italian inspired theme show.

Buffalo Chicken Lasagna - a new spin on lasagna, inspired by America's favorite Hot wing.

or

Creamy Broccoli & Sun Dried Tomato Orzotto - This creamy Orzotto will leave you wanting more.

Cruise to Mexico

How would you like to Cruise to Riveria Maya Mexico with me? We'll treat your guests to the fresh flavor that you can only find in Mexico.

Avocado Salsa Cups - This appetizer is Easy, and has a fresh taste, that your guests are sure to enjoy.

or

Family Burrito Bake - Are you tired of the same old dinner, I'll show you how to change up the boring old burrito into something new & fresh.

Plus we can always make Slap Your Momma Margaritas

Cruise to Asia ~

We'll set sail for a fabulous Dessert show, that your guests will be talking about for weeks.

Almond Fortune Cookies - These are not your typical fortune cookies, dipped in chocolate & filled w/ almond goodness.

or

Chocolate Ginger Cake - I'll share a top secret combination of chocolate and ginger that your guest will sure to love.

**EXPECT BIG THINGS! It's going to be a FUN TIME!

1. Can you recommend some recipes that fit the Cookin & Cruisin theme for my show?

Yes, we have several delicious recipes that would be perfect for your theme show. Some popular options include our Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Skewers, Seafood Paella, and Key Lime Pie. We also have a variety of appetizers, side dishes, and cocktails that would be great for a cruise-inspired menu. Feel free to browse our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more suggestions.

2. Are there any recipes that can be made ahead of time for my Cookin & Cruisin theme show?

Absolutely! Many of our recipes can be prepared in advance and stored in the fridge or freezer until your show. This will save you time and make your hosting experience more enjoyable. Some make-ahead options include our Shrimp Ceviche, Mediterranean Pasta Salad, and Frozen Watermelon Margaritas. Just be sure to follow the recommended storage and reheating instructions for the best results.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for my Cookin & Cruisin theme show?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes that would be perfect for your theme show. Our Grilled Veggie Kabobs, Black Bean and Corn Salsa, and Vegan Chocolate Mousse are just a few delicious options. You can also modify some of our meat-based recipes by substituting with plant-based proteins or vegetables. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you find the perfect recipes to accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef products on a cruise ship for my Cookin & Cruisin theme show?

While we cannot guarantee that all cruise ships will allow outside cooking equipment, many of our products are compact and versatile enough to be used in a small kitchen or galley. Our Stackable Cooling Rack, Flexible Cutting Mats, and Microplane Zester/Grater are just a few examples of items that are perfect for travel and can be used on a cruise ship. Be sure to check with your specific cruise line for their policies on outside cooking equipment.

5. Do you have any recipes that would be suitable for a kids' Cookin & Cruisin theme show?

Yes, we have plenty of kid-friendly recipes that would be perfect for your Cookin & Cruisin theme show. Our Mini Pizzas, Fruit Kabobs, and S'mores Dip are sure to be a hit with the little ones. We also have a variety of fun kitchen tools and utensils that will make cooking with kids even more enjoyable. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you find the perfect recipes and products for your kids' theme show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Pampered Angel