• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Some Low-Fat Recipes?!

In summary, for a low-fat Mexican theme, you could make a healthy taco salad using 97% lean ground beef, black beans, low-fat cheese, tomatoes, black olives, and fat-free French dressing. Other low-fat options include swapping out high-fat ingredients for healthier alternatives in dishes like guacamole, quesadillas, and fajitas, serving ceviche or black bean and corn salsa, using lean turkey or grilled fish instead of ground beef, and offering a fresh fruit salsa or homemade tortilla soup.
Ashley8634
I am a new consultant. For one of my first shows scheduled the host would like to do a mexican theme but keep the food low-fat. Any ideas?

Thanks!

My favorite healthy taco salad!What about a taco salad- the one I make at home (I'm a weight watcher girl)

97% x lean ground beef browned- add a can of black beans that have been rinsed and drained- a packet of taco seasoning mix

Put that mixture over lettuce top with- 2% cheese- tomatoes- black olives- low fat sour cream- most important use fat free French dressing! You could also do low fat chips or baked chips as a garnish!

Tools you would be using- Mix N chop & cookware for ground beef- can strainer for rinsing beans- Mandoline for cheese- knives for tomatoes. Large rect bowl for a serving piece.

You could make the southwest dip with low fat mayo and sour cream...

1. Start with a Guilt-Free Guacamole: Swap out traditional high-fat ingredients like sour cream and cheese for Greek yogurt and avocado. Serve with baked tortilla chips or fresh veggies for dipping.2. Make a Healthier Quesadilla: Use whole wheat tortillas and fill with grilled chicken, black beans, and low-fat cheese. Serve with a side of salsa and Greek yogurt for dipping.3. Create a Taco Salad Bar: Offer a variety of toppings like grilled chicken, black beans, corn, tomatoes, and avocado for guests to build their own low-fat taco salad. Use baked tortilla chips or lettuce cups instead of fried shells.4. Try Veggie Fajitas: Grill up a mix of bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms for a delicious and low-fat fajita filling. Serve with whole wheat tortillas and toppings like salsa, guacamole, and Greek yogurt.5. Serve Ceviche: This traditional Mexican dish is made with raw fish marinated in citrus juice. It’s a light and refreshing option for a low-fat Mexican meal.6. Make a Black Bean and Corn Salsa: Mix together canned black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, and chopped cilantro for a flavorful and low-fat salsa. Serve with baked tortilla chips or as a topping for grilled chicken or fish.7. Swap Out Ground Beef for Lean Turkey: Use lean ground turkey instead of ground beef for dishes like tacos, enchiladas, and burritos. You can also mix in some black beans for added protein and fiber.8. Opt for Grilled Fish: Instead of traditional meat options, try grilling up some fish like tilapia or salmon for a low-fat and protein-packed meal. Serve with a side of Mexican rice and vegetables.9. Offer a Fresh Fruit Salsa: Chop up a mix of fresh fruits like mango, pineapple, and strawberries and mix with a splash of lime juice for a refreshing and low-fat salsa. Serve with grilled chicken or fish for a tropical twist on traditional Mexican flavors.10. Make Homemade Tortilla Soup: Use low-sodium chicken broth, lean chicken, and lots of veggies to create a healthier version of this classic Mexican dish. Top with baked tortilla strips and a dollop of Greek yogurt for a creamy and low-fat finish.

1. What are some low-fat recipes that I can make with Pampered Chef products?

There are many delicious and healthy recipes you can make with Pampered Chef products. Some popular options include our Veggie Spiralizer for creating low-carb "pasta" dishes, our Deluxe Cooking Blender for making smoothies and soups without added fats, and our Quick Cooker for preparing flavorful meals with minimal oil.

2. Are there any low-fat recipes specifically designed for the Pampered Chef Air Fryer?

Yes, our Air Fryer is a great tool for making low-fat recipes. Some recommendations include using it to make crispy and healthy versions of your favorite fried foods, like chicken tenders or sweet potato fries. You can also use it for roasting vegetables or making homemade granola for a nutritious snack.

3. Can I find low-fat recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we have a variety of low-fat recipes available on our website. You can search for them by using the "low-fat" filter in our recipe search or by browsing our collection of healthy recipes. We also have a section dedicated to low-fat recipes in our seasonal catalogs.

4. Are there any low-fat dessert recipes available from Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! We have a range of delicious and guilt-free dessert recipes that use our products. Some popular options include our Avocado Chocolate Mousse made in the Deluxe Cooking Blender and our Frozen Yogurt Bites made in the Ice Cream Maker. You can also find low-fat options for classic desserts like cakes and cookies.

5. Can I modify existing Pampered Chef recipes to make them low-fat?

Yes, you can easily modify our existing recipes to make them low-fat. Some simple substitutions include using non-fat or low-fat dairy products, substituting applesauce or mashed bananas for oil, and using herbs and spices for flavor instead of butter and oil. You can also check out our recipe hacks for more ideas on lowering the fat content in your favorite dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• urbnk8
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • EmilyStraw