• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Healthy Eating Quest: Low-Fat Recipes for a Vegas Trip!

In summary, Pampered Chef created the "Healthy Eating Quest" recipe collection to provide low-fat and delicious recipes for maintaining a healthy lifestyle while traveling. The recipes are easy to make and the ingredients can be found at most grocery stores. They can also be adapted for various dietary restrictions and can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through their consultants.
pampchef.angel
My DH and me are on a quest to eat healthy from now until our Vegas trip in 4 weeks...anyone got any awe inspiring low fat recipes to share?:balloon:

I am doing the same thing for my trip to Florida in December and I have created tons! Tonight we had chicken fajitas, only I made mine a chicken fajita salad. Heated up 2 cans of fat free beans, sauteed peppers, onions and the (pre-cooked) grilled chicken strips from the deli section. Then I layered the beans, chicken and peppers, tomatoes, green onions, fat free sour cream and a dab of guac on top of mixed greens. To top it off, I mixed some FF italian dressing with some salsa and drizzled it on top (you could also do FF ranch and chipotle seasoning) It was sooooooo good!

If you are trying to lose weight quickly - cut out the white flour, white sugar, and processed foods. Eat lean proteins, whole grains, and lots of fruits and veggies. Don't be deceived by processed foods labeled "low-fat".

A favorite breakfast (or anytime meal!) would be an omelet made with 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites. Saute some onions, mushrooms, peppers, and spinach in a little bit of olive oil, add to omelet, and sprinkle with a little feta cheese.

The Deluxe cheeseburger salad, when made with ground turkey breast or ground sirloin, is a great healthy meal.

Another favorite salad is BBQ Chicken Salad - grill and baste with BBQ sauce some chicken breast (can also do in grill pan or broil), cool & slice. Make a salad with Mixed Greens - adding tomatoes, peppers, black beans, corn, and any other salad veggies you like. Mix Ranch Dressing with a little BBQ sauce for the dressing.

1. What inspired Pampered Chef to create the "Healthy Eating Quest" recipe collection?

Pampered Chef understands the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle, especially while traveling. Our "Healthy Eating Quest" collection was created to provide delicious and low-fat recipes for those looking to maintain their healthy eating habits while on a Vegas trip.

2. Are the recipes in the "Healthy Eating Quest" collection easy to make?

Yes, our "Healthy Eating Quest" recipes are designed to be simple and easy to make, even for those with busy schedules. We want to make it as convenient as possible for you to maintain a healthy diet while on your Vegas trip.

3. Are the ingredients for these recipes easily accessible?

Yes, the ingredients for our "Healthy Eating Quest" recipes can be found at most grocery stores. We strive to use common and easy-to-find ingredients so that you can make these recipes anywhere, even while on vacation.

4. Can these recipes be adapted for dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our "Healthy Eating Quest" recipes are versatile and can be adapted for various dietary restrictions. Whether you are vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, or have other dietary needs, you can still enjoy these delicious low-fat recipes.

5. How can I access the "Healthy Eating Quest" recipe collection?

You can access our "Healthy Eating Quest" collection on our Pampered Chef website or through our consultants. You can also purchase a physical copy of the collection for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rosechef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • urbnk8