• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Low Fat Recipes for Health-Conscious Foodies - Share Your Favorites!

In summary, the speaker is excited about gaining a new customer who was referred to them by an employee at a grocery store. The customer is also interested in becoming a consultant and has requested low-fat recipes. The speaker is seeking suggestions for recipes and plans to send a few to the customer along with a catalog and information about a "good for you" cookbook. They are hoping to build a relationship with the customer and potentially make a sale in the future.
pampered2007
Hello! I'm so happy! I have a new customer! :) I actually had this woman's name and number given to me from an employee that works at the grocery store I was at the other day. She seen my catalog tote and stopped to ask me for a catalog for herself and she also gave me her friends name and number who's looking for a consultant. The totebag really works!!! :thumbup:

I called the employee's friend tonight and she asked me to email her any low fat recipes that I might have. Can anyone think of any right off hand? I will continue to search in cookbooks and on this site, but I thought that maybe someone might have a favorite they would like to share.

Thanks!

HO labels recipes with "light" when they have less than 30% of calories from fat. I know you want to build a relationship with this new customer, but I'd only send her a few (3 or 4) recipes. Unless she places an order. Because otherwise you're just wasting your time typing up recipes for someone who may have no intention of buying anything.

Ditto on what Ann says - what a smart lady! ;) Plus, if you just give her a few recipes, it'll be like a tease. Let her know you'll give her recipes with each piece she orders.

I did an WW 8 points show last month. We did the SW salad and one of those fruity trifles (maybe the strawberry one? I forget already).

Thank you very much!!!

The "it's good for you" cookbook might have some good recipes...maybe just send her one or two and then suggest that she think about ordering it to get all the rest? I've sold a few of them by using a recipe as a demo and then telling everyone at the end what the fat and caloric content was...they always are amazed that it is "healthy" but yummy, too. :)

Thanks for the suggestion sklay723 :)

I actually sent her a catalog in the mail along with a copy of a recipe and I did tell her about the cookbook in the letter that I wrote to her. I sent everything together. I know she's interested in ordering so I am just waiting to hear from her. I sent her packet today so maybe sometime next week I will hear from her.

Thanks again!

What are some popular low-fat recipes from Pampered Chef?

Some of our most popular low-fat recipes include our Zucchini Noodle Stir-Fry, Baked Chicken Parmesan, Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Salad, and Lightened-Up Mac and Cheese.

Are these low-fat recipes healthy?

Yes, all of our low-fat recipes are created with health in mind. We use fresh, whole ingredients and limit added fats and sugars to create nutritious and balanced meals.

Can I substitute ingredients in these low-fat recipes?

While we always encourage experimentation in the kitchen, we recommend following the recipe as written for the best results. However, you can always reach out to our customer service team for recommendations on ingredient substitutions.

Do these low-fat recipes sacrifice flavor?

No, we believe that healthy food can also be delicious. Our low-fat recipes are carefully crafted to balance flavors and use herbs and spices to add depth without adding extra fat.

Are these low-fat recipes suitable for special diets?

Many of our low-fat recipes are suitable for special diets such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, or dairy-free. However, please check the recipe ingredients and labels for any allergens or dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Rosechef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies