• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Football-Themed Couples Show: Ribs vs. Chili

In summary, the "Football-Themed Couples Show: Ribs vs. Chili" is a cooking competition where two teams of couples use Pampered Chef products to create football-inspired dishes. The competition is judged by a panel based on taste, presentation, and use of products. The couples can use any recipe as long as it incorporates football elements and utilizes Pampered Chef products. Previous cooking experience is not required and the competition is meant to be fun. The winning team will receive a prize package from Pampered Chef, but the real prize is the fun and memories created during the competition.
laylaleigh
I am doing a football themed couples show tomorrow. The men are going to decorate a football cake from the batter bowl. The women are going to help cook the main meal. I am torn between the new ribs recipe or the quick turkey chili. I haven't made either before. My host doesn't care which one I choose.

What do you think?

Thanks! Layla

I vote ribs... it's new so people won't have had it yet and a really good finger food for football games. (Plus, I don't like chili, so I never vote for it.) Oh, and another plus, it features the DCB so you can promote October shows!

Ooh- that's a tough one. But I'm going to vote for the ribs because they're so unique. When have you heard about anyone having ribs at a home party? You can save the chili for another show later in the season (soups and chilis are great for January Thaw shows).

You can do the chili in the DCB as well but I think I would go for the ribs.

Hi Layla,That sounds like such a fun theme for your couples show! As for your main dish, both the new ribs recipe and the quick turkey chili sound delicious. If you're feeling adventurous, why not try both? You can have the men make the ribs and the women make the chili, and then everyone can enjoy both dishes together. Or, you could do a quick poll with your guests and see which dish they would prefer. Either way, I'm sure it will be a hit with your guests. Good luck and have fun tomorrow!Best,

1. What is the "Football-Themed Couples Show: Ribs vs. Chili"?

The "Football-Themed Couples Show: Ribs vs. Chili" is a fun and interactive cooking show where two teams of couples compete to create the best football-inspired dishes using Pampered Chef products.

2. How does the competition work?

The two couples will have a set amount of time to prepare and cook their dishes using Pampered Chef products. A panel of judges, including a Pampered Chef consultant, will taste and evaluate the dishes based on taste, presentation, and use of products.

3. Is there a specific recipe that needs to be followed?

No, the couples are free to use any recipe they choose as long as it incorporates football-inspired elements and utilizes Pampered Chef products.

4. Do the couples need any previous cooking experience to participate?

No, the competition is meant to be fun and anyone can participate regardless of their cooking skills. The Pampered Chef consultant will be there to offer guidance and support throughout the competition.

5. Are there any prizes for the winning team?

Yes, the winning team will receive a prize package from Pampered Chef, which may include product discounts, free products, or other special perks. But the real prize is the fun and memories created during the competition!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
caroladams
  • ltkacz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • Jennie50