• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipes to Use Sauces for August Shows

In summary, Laurie is suggesting preparing different sauces on top of blocks of cream cheese at her upcoming shows. She is also suggesting using a caddy to hold the cream cheese and the sauces.
Pampered_Mindy
Hi! Newbie here... still in my 1st 30 days....

Looking ahead to get some ideas on recipes for my August shows. For my July shows I've been doing a bbq chicken slider recipe to use 3 of the rubs pushing to get them to spend $60 to get them free, etc. Hoping maybe to do the same thing for August shows using sauces. I see the ideas of pouring it over cream cheese & serve with crackers. That sounds great, but need a few more ideas to have options for the hostesses as well. Thanks in advance :blushing:

Just a thought...what about preparing just one chicken breast in the DCB, cubing it and serving it with assorted sauces! PLUS we'd be showcasing our other higher $$$ products!

That's a good idea! Like a taste testing of the sauces on plain chicken cubes? Thanks!

Keep the ideas coming...

I'm glad you prompted it...I think I'll do it too!!! Will be interesting to see what happens with the Covered Baker for the Fall...only time will tell!

I have broken blocks of cheese into 4 chunks and poured a different sauce over each one.

Ginger wasabi - Shrimp or as a dipping for our potstickers
Pineapple Rum - Ice Cream Social, yummy as a glaze over fruits, chicken or pork tenderloin in DCB
Thai Peanut - Asian Stirfry
Raspberry Habanero - Ice Cream Social, Summertime Salads, Chicken....anything! lol

I'm sure there's more, but these are the ones that pop up at the moment

Good idea MommytoAmo... I was going to bring a block of cream cheese with one to the shows... but cutting in to quarters is even better!

Laurie- Thanks so much! I'll look those up for more info :)

Last night at a show I took the Raspberry Habanero and the Chili Pepper Sauce to my show. Poured some over 1/2 of block of cream cheese each. They loved that to try on top of the recipe that we made. This is a very inexpensive way of them to try the sauces too.

I'm doing this at my show. Cream cheese in each half of the small bowl caddy. Pineapple rum over half. Raspberry Habenero over the other half. Crackers on (what else) the bamboo cracker tray. Keep it simple, silly!

What are the different sauces available for August shows?

There are several delicious sauces available for August shows, including the Garlic & Herb Sauce, Sweet & Spicy Sauce, and the Pineapple Rum Sauce.

Can these sauces be used for both savory and sweet dishes?

Yes, these sauces are versatile and can be used for both savory and sweet dishes. They can be used as marinades, glazes, or toppings for meats, vegetables, and even desserts.

Do you have any recommendations for recipes using these sauces?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef website and catalog have a variety of recipes that use these sauces, from main dishes like Grilled Pork Chops with Garlic & Herb Sauce to appetizers like Sweet & Spicy Chicken Skewers.

Are these sauces suitable for dietary restrictions?

Most of these sauces do not contain any major allergens, but it is always best to check the ingredient list for any potential allergens. The Garlic & Herb Sauce and Sweet & Spicy Sauce are gluten-free, and the Pineapple Rum Sauce is dairy-free.

Can I purchase these sauces separately or only as a set?

You can purchase these sauces separately, so you can choose the ones that best fit your needs and taste preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pampchef.angel