• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nice, Fancy, Easy Recipes for Lots of People

I ate out.) She has a lot of recipes that she would like to do and is willing to make them herself, or reimburse you for ingredients.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a host who says as many as 30 people are coming to her show on Saturday.

She wants nice recipes for them and isn't afraid to spend a lot of money.

She doesn't have a season's best so she's picking out recipes pictured in the catalog .... many of which I don't have and have never made before! Like the steak tostada recipe in Latin Flavor and the shrimp and orzo skillet in 29 Minutes (vol. 2, I think, not sure!) I also don't have any Pampered Chef sauces, though I do have most of the rubs and several of the spices.

I've been to her house and she has the PERFECT setup for a demonstration show! Also I'll be up early that day (allergy season, gotta love it) and have agreed to make a triffle before the show.

Anybody have any reccomendations for recipes that will feed and serve a lot of people? We're thinking of doing things like cucumber sandwiches and mini muffin deserts in advance.

truffle brownie cups in the MMP (sooooo good and so easy and quick, but they look really nice), or quiche lorraine tartlets in the MMP, maybe you could double the recipe. Greek cheese torta serves A TON!

Strawberry amaretto pastries are also quick, easy and would double. Taste fabulous and look fancy too.

DOuble batch of penne alfresco (can't remember the proper name), or make that and a big batch of garlic bites?

I have been doing the new Strawberry Coconut Tres Leches Trifle. It Feeds a lot of people and looks amazing when it is finished. Plus it is soooo yummy!

I did a Bridal Shower last month for about 30 people and everyone got a taste.

I personally would have her do the extra recipes that she wants to do! You are not her caterer no matter how many people are coming!

wadesgirl said:
I personally would have her do the extra recipes that she wants to do! You are not her caterer no matter how many people are coming!

I agree, and was going to say something similar. Besides, with 30 people, you're not going to hold their attention for very long, so the simpler the demonstration the better. Maybe play a game or two, but expect there will be lots of attention on each other, rather than you.

She's planning to make several things ahead but wants PC recipes ... and is reading the book and suggesting recipes that I do not have!I'm trying to steer her toward brushetta and the tangy peppercorn brie instead of the tostada recipe I don't have and the pineapple rum sauce over cheese, for example. She's suggested like 6 recipes and seems to want them all and doesn't mind making most of them ahead. I suggested making ONE recipe at the show (either the shrimp and orzo skillet or the bacon linguine toss) and have the rest on hand.

It sounds as though she is thinking of it as though she is providing a meal for her friends. Might be an idea to reminder her that (depending on the time of the show) they won't be expecting a meal, just a sample of a couple of recipes...

Obviously it isn't a big deal if she is going to cook and provide the extras, but it seems like alot...

Di_Can_Cook said:
She's planning to make several things ahead but wants PC recipes ... and is reading the book and suggesting recipes that I do not have!

I'm trying to steer her toward brushetta and the tangy peppercorn brie instead of the tostada recipe I don't have and the pineapple rum sauce over cheese, for example. She's suggested like 6 recipes and seems to want them all and doesn't mind making most of them ahead. I suggested making ONE recipe at the show (either the shrimp and orzo skillet or the bacon linguine toss) and have the rest on hand.

Glad to hear that! I had a host recently try to pick out other recipes for me to make. She was more than happy to make them herself when I told her I only make one.

Greek Cheese Torta is really good and serves alot! We made this for a large party I had with over 20 people and there was a little bit left over.

Yeah ... but given that she lives about 15 miles from my office and a little longer from my home, it's just easier to make things like the triffle myself than to run out and give her the bowl. She's more than happy to reimburse me for ingredients. This is a lady who really goes out of her way to be hospitable. I met her working at my day job when i needed to come to her house to talk to her about hers. She made a lot of food. (I didn't eat much of it because I have an intense dislike for mayonaise, but it was sweet of her all the same.)

1. How many people do these recipes serve?

Our "Nice, Fancy, Easy Recipes for Lots of People" collection is designed to serve a minimum of 8 people. Some recipes may serve more, depending on portion sizes.

2. Are these recipes difficult to make?

While the recipes in this collection are meant to be impressive and fancy, they are also designed to be easy to follow and execute. We believe that anyone can create a delicious meal for a large group with these recipes.

3. Can I make substitutions for ingredients?

Absolutely! We understand that some ingredients may be difficult to find or may not fit your dietary restrictions. We encourage you to make substitutions as needed, but keep in mind that it may affect the overall taste of the dish.

4. Do these recipes require special equipment?

Most of the recipes in this collection can be made with standard kitchen equipment. However, some may require a specific tool, such as a food processor or stand mixer. We will make sure to note any necessary equipment in the recipe instructions.

5. Are these recipes suitable for special occasions?

Absolutely! These recipes are perfect for any special occasion, whether it's a holiday gathering, dinner party, or family celebration. They are sure to impress your guests and make the occasion even more memorable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • mistym
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies